• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Official President Donald J. Trump appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
But many of the Born-again Christians believe that Israel must have Jerusalem as a capital so that they can demolish the Dome of the ?Rock, Rebuild the Temple and bring back Jesus, who will then judge everyone and send all the impure Christians and others to Hell where they belong and leave the Born-agains with the Earth for 1000 years of happiness. Or so I have read. The Last Days if you will. And the Born-agains Vote for Trumpistas. So, ergo....

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Here's a great appreciation of Trump's Alternative Facts Presidency:
https://apnews.com/article/donald-t...ic-elections-69cafecdde291c5211daf9ffd0f2ad05

Gotta love how Trump buys into Big Lies:
“And we now have the greatest, most modern military in the history of our country ... We have ... hypersonic missiles. We have hypersonic and hydrosonic. You know what hydrosonic is? Water. We have them all.”

(Hans Kristensen, a nuclear weapons expert with the Federation for American Scientists, told Insider in October that the "hydrosonic" missile "only exists inside Trump's head.")

Here's a great appreciation of Trump's Alternative Facts Presidency:
https://apnews.com/article/donald-t...ic-elections-69cafecdde291c5211daf9ffd0f2ad05

It's nice that they're all admitting the truth now, but it's been so frustrating the last 4 years watching the media treat trump like a legitimate person. Trying to analyze his strategies, understand his hidden meanings, figure out what his goals were, when the whole time it was obvious to all of us that he was an ego-driven imbecile making shit up every step of the way. Perhaps too many people refused to believe early on that a man like this could become the president of the USA.
Whatever the cause, I hope that a lesson was learned for next time.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

It's nice that they're all admitting the truth now, but it's been so frustrating the last 4 years watching the media treat trump like a legitimate person. Trying to analyze his strategies, understand his hidden meanings, figure out what his goals were, when the whole time it was obvious to all of us that he was an ego-driven imbecile making shit up every step of the way. Perhaps too many people refused to believe early on that a man like this could become the president of the USA.
Whatever the cause, I hope that a lesson was learned for next time.
I doubt it. In the words of Henry Louis Mencken:

Nor did Henry Louis Mencken say, precisely: “No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.”

What Mencken (1880-1956) did write, in the Sept. 19, 1926 edition of the Chicago Daily Tribune, was: “No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.”

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Nothing says 'Look Ahead America' like a golden statue of the past.

EvKlAhMXcAE_oqh.jpg

(https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/540678-golden-statue-of-trump-at-cpac-draws-ridicule-online)

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I have to laugh at the 🐬 memes. He knew he was on the losing side and needed to save face by flaming out.

Guess who his president is now:

Never understood why some of those Trump defenders had so much mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.