• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I never felt patriotic before I saw Harley dressed in red, white, and blue. I'm still not patriotic, but damn am I aroused.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7727781, member: 579739"]Here's 3 more of the photos! I had such a hard time deciding which ones to post. There's 143 pictures, so many to choose from!

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to hear you say that with your sexy british accent.
Absolutely stunning

I can also confirm upon perusing the full set that you look wonderful, Miss Harley.

tumblr_mpbdmgnPQq1svsahho1_500.jpg

Yes, sucking on an ice lolly always helps, but I can't go without saying truly, you have eyes to get lost in. Which considering my favourite part of a lady is her eyes, is possibly the highest compliment I could pay in terms of physical attributes.

I'd like to hear you say that with your sexy british accent.

Behave, madam! Don't make me dig out a mic and dispel the myth that all Englishmen are as suave as Bond. In fact, some are rough as sandpaper. However I've been told my regional lilt is very soft indeed. Not quite Patrick Stewart or Ian McKellen levels of well-spoken, but at least people from far afield usually understand what I'm saying.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I can also confirm upon perusing the full set that you look wonderful, Miss Harley.

tumblr_mpbdmgnPQq1svsahho1_500.jpg

Yes, sucking on an ice lolly always helps, but I can't go without saying truly, you have eyes to get lost in. Which considering my favourite part of a lady is her eyes, is possibly the highest compliment I could pay in terms of physical attributes.

Behave, madam! Don't make me dig out a mic and dispel the myth that all Englishmen are as suave as Bond. In fact, some are rough as sandpaper. However I've been told my regional lilt is very soft indeed. Not quite Patrick Stewart or Ian McKellen levels of well-spoken, but at least people from far afield usually understand what I'm saying.

I do have a bit of a hard time understanding what some of the scotts are saying sometimes. Some of them have really thick accents. But I'm sure you're fine :)

Truly gorgeous pictures Harley. Must concur the eyes are mesmerizing as always.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I'm actually more of a Fudgesicle type of guy (no jokes please). I prefer something with dairy more than something icy.

Fudgesicles are pretty amazing. I could sit and eat an entire box of those things. But I think usually I prefer fruity stuff without dairy. Dairy is such an asshole to me, makes me all bloated and makes me gain weight- I once gained 10 pounds in a single month because I had a glass of milk at breakfast every morning, plus I don't like how thick some dairy products are. When I make smoothies, they're more of a slushy since all I put in them is fruit, ice, and some fruity juice. No cream of any sort.