• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Yes, I know that.

Have you won any awards?

Indeed I have. I won 3rd place Best Newcomer in Miss FreeOnes 2011. When I was 11, I got an award for a poem I wrote. When I was 14, I wrote a story about being bullied and my miracle of braces changing my life, and won a prize as well as a being featured on tv. I've also won awards for various works of art (drawings and paintings).

...and if anything, I might be sharing too much about my life.

You're referring to answering my question about farting in an elevator over in the "Question thread for Harley" post on your forums, aren't you? :D

Also cool that it mentioned tinnitus. I've had many times when I could hear that ringing in my ears when it's really quiet or while I'm trying to sleep, and I thought I was imagining things. I didn't know it was an actual condition! It's great to know that I'm not the only one in the world that goes through that.

I actually used to think that happened to everyone. It's quite annoying, as when I can hear it it's an unpleasant sensation and provokes an almost physical response, feeling like an nearly painful pressure within the ear.

youll find that you there are rarely things that other people arent also going through. i hope it proves to be helpful. if not, we'll just find something else that will

Nothing new under the sun and all that.

When I was 11, I got an award for a poem I wrote. When I was 14, I wrote a story about being bullied and my miracle of braces changing my life, and won a prize as well as a being featured on tv. I've also won awards for various works of art (drawings and paintings).

I've won a few things for creative writing. One was a province-wide contest. Never for poetry though, that's not one of my strong suits. I think my condition makes me uniquely inept at that sort of thing. Though... I did used to write some limericks back in grade school which some of the other kids found amusing, so there's that! :D (they definitely weren't winning any awards though...)

Indeed I have. I won 3rd place Best Newcomer in Miss FreeOnes 2011. When I was 11, I got an award for a poem I wrote. When I was 14, I wrote a story about being bullied and my miracle of braces changing my life, and won a prize as well as a being featured on tv. I've also won awards for various works of art (drawings and paintings).

Ok, so you've got a lot of adwards.

More questions;

-Who bullied you and why?

-What do you think about FreeOnes?

-What do your parents think of your profession?

Harley Spencer

@Happy- I didn't find that elevator farting question to be bothersome at all.

Ok, so you've got a lot of adwards.

More questions;

-Who bullied you and why?

-What do you think about FreeOnes?

-What do your parents think of your profession?

I've been bullied for a lot of things, mostly having a cleft lip and crooked teeth, as well as some things regarding sex and some girls who used to stalk me.

FreeOnes? I love it here. It can be a bit rough sometimes when some people contact me saying really insulting things, but other than that it's great.

My parents don't know about my line of work. They know I model and that I've done nudes, but they don't know the extent of it. I think if my mom found out, she wouldn't be thrilled but she'd be relatively supportive. My stepdad would be pissed.

@Happy- I didn't find that elevator farting question to be bothersome at all.

I was just being facetious. Most people would have probably considered that much too personal to talk about, despite it being just a cute, little quirky question. Of course... I wasn't expecting quite so much information as your answer provided. :1orglaugh

Harley Spencer

I was just being facetious. Most people would have probably considered that much too personal to talk about, despite it being just a cute, little quirky question. Of course... I wasn't expecting quite so much information as your answer provided. :1orglaugh

See? Exactly. More personal than necessary. Anyone who dares tell me I'm not personal enough can kiss my ass. I am the Queen of personal.

See? Exactly. More personal than necessary. Anyone who dares tell me I'm not personal enough can kiss my ass. I am the Queen of personal.

Totally. Whoever said that you weren't personal enough, it was a bullshit comment. It's one of the great things about you, and one of the things makes you as fun and entertaining as you are to interact with. You're very open, and you're uh... a person as opposed to a caricature. Did that come out right? I'm not sure that came out right. That doesn't seem like it came out right.

Farting in an elevator? Gosh I've been missing a lot.

Yeah, the questions thread on Harley's forums is 43 pages now. The last 30 or so are almost all my questions, there's over 400 of them from me now and some are... kinda weird. Of course some are also thought provoking, so there's that! The elevator one was one of the first batch. Harley provides some good, informative and interesting answers... often even when my questions are kinda crazy and/or dumb. :D

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Yeah, the questions thread on Harley's forums is 43 pages now. The last 30 or so are almost all my questions, there's over 400 of them from me now and some are... kinda weird. Of course some are also thought provoking, so there's that! The elevator one was one of the first batch. Harley provides some good, informative and interesting answers... often even when my questions are kinda crazy and/or dumb. :D

I've actually browsed through a couple of times, just to read what some people post. I haven't joined only because I find myself using the computer too much already and I'm afraid that joining another message board, appealing as it is, will only weaken my resolve to not spend so much time in front of a screen.

Harley Spencer

Tried that simplynoise website last night. It really helped! I had to put it on my laptop right next to the bed on full volume. The air conditioner's clicking is louder than the website. Actually I'm pretty sure I've figured out what the clicking is. One of the upstairs neighbors, 2 floors above me, has an air conditioner and it drips on mine. They must only be home with it on at night, and during the weekends all day, cuz it makes the noise whether mine is on or off. I'm screwed. Gonna be stuck with this all summer.

Actually I'm pretty sure I've figured out what the clicking is. One of the upstairs neighbors, 2 floors above me, has an air conditioner and it drips on mine. They must only be home with it on at night, and during the weekends all day, cuz it makes the noise whether mine is on or off. I'm screwed. Gonna be stuck with this all summer.

Maybe you should consider jerry-rigging yourself a little makeshift awning over your air conditioner to see if it'll help. Just something that will keep the water off. :dunno:

Harley Spencer

I've done a bit of googling about found that it's a really common problem with people who have upstairs with ac units dripping onto theirs. There's actually products specifically made to absorb the sound, so in a few days I'll be going to Home Depot and getting this foam mat that you stick to the top of your ac. I can't put it on there myself cuz our air conditioner is huge, weighs a ton, so I'd probably either end up dropping it or falling out the window with it while trying to hold it in place. My bf is coming back on Tuesday, so we're gonna go to HomeD on Wednesday probably and get it all settled. Until then, I'll be using the simply noise website the next few days.

Oooo also... my July 4th photo set is being released tomorrow! Super excited. It looks really great. Wearing a white corset and thong, red tutu skirt, white fishnets, white heels, red lipstick, glittery eyes, red white and blue nails, some blue jewelry, and playing with a popsicle. I love it. I feel like I'm ready to do a show in Vegas or something in that outfit.
Hopefully Joe releases it on time instead of waiting til practically midnight like he has a habit of doing sometimes.

I've done a bit of googling about found that it's a really common problem with people who have upstairs with ac units dripping onto theirs. There's actually products specifically made to absorb the sound, so in a few days I'll be going to Home Depot and getting this foam mat that you stick to the top of your ac. I can't put it on there myself cuz our air conditioner is huge, weighs a ton, so I'd probably either end up dropping it or falling out the window with it while trying to hold it in place. My bf is coming back on Tuesday, so we're gonna go to HomeD on Wednesday probably and get it all settled. Until then, I'll be using the simply noise website the next few days.

It would have to be common since the dripping is most likely (beyond some type of leak) condensation, which in pretty much inherent to all air conditioners.

Oooo also... my July 4th photo set is being released tomorrow! Super excited. It looks really great. Wearing a white corset and thong, red tutu skirt, white fishnets, white heels, red lipstick, glittery eyes, red white and blue nails, some blue jewelry, and playing with a popsicle. I love it. I feel like I'm ready to do a show in Vegas or something in that outfit.
Hopefully Joe releases it on time instead of waiting til practically midnight like he has a habit of doing sometimes.

Sounds cool.

Popsicle, huh? I seem to recall you saying that was uncomfortable before...

Harley Spencer

It would have to be common since the dripping is most likely (beyond some type of leak) condensation, which in pretty much inherent to all air conditioners.

Sounds cool.

Popsicle, huh? I seem to recall you saying that was uncomfortable before...

Right, well I didn't know that so many people had similar problems with the dripping keeping them awake at night. Makes me feel better that I'm not alone in that matter.

Yep, a popsicle. I didn't stick it inside me this time, just licked it and stuff.

Right, well I didn't know that so many people had similar problems with the dripping keeping them awake at night. Makes me feel better that I'm not alone in that matter.

Any kind of repetitive noise has a nasty habit of keeping me awake I find. The ticking clock being the most common. I think it's because it's something you can anticipate, so you're always waiting for the next sound, your mind focuses on that. Also the repetitive nature marks the passage of time, which is a little discouraging. It's just something that invades your mind space, and generally you seem to want to clear that out if you're trying to nod off. :dunno:

Yep, a popsicle. I didn't stick it inside me this time, just licked it and stuff.

Ah, that's probably wise.

Though part of me was maybe hoping you would have, and there'd be video so we could see you make this expression -> :eek: , but that part of me is a douchebag and I try not to pay much attention to it. :D