• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Yeah I know. Unfortunately there's only so much I can do as the model and with such little tech skills. Joe is the one who deals with all the marketing and advertising, and I have no idea what he has or hasn't done. He sent emails out to all the current members and all the old members letting them know about the deal, and gave old members a week free membership so they could see what I'm up to lately then decide if they'd like the special, and I asked him how many people have signed up since we started the sale (this was within the first few days of June) and he said only 1, and that he was waiting for old members to give him feedback on the site before he would do advertising on the sale. Like.... just... ugh, I shouldn't even go there. I'll just keep my mouth shut right now. Just know that I completely agree with you about who and where we should be advertising. It's been a subject of debate ever since we started the website.

you do have a twitter account you could advertise on

jitna

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7719631, member: 579739"]This is true. And facebook. I'm always forgetting about those.

they do come in handy every now and again

This is true. And facebook. I'm always forgetting about those.

Aren't those generally places where people have to already be following you? I'm not real big on social media, so I'm not sure what kind of exposure it offers beyond getting the word out to people who are already in the loop. I guess maybe "retweets" and the like could help?

What I wonder is what is involved in getting on all of the various sites out that which host or link to sample galleries (I know your sample pages are linked to from some of them), and whether maybe the sale was mentioned on the sample gallery pages that people might be getting linked to from some of those sites.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
they do come in handy every now and again

I should probably post more on both. Facebook I usually prefer, but I'm always getting people who private message me saying annoying stuff and then getting all offended and calling me names when I don't respond. I hate facebook chat unless it's like a family member or an actual friend, not strangers who want to cyber sex with me, so when I get on facebook all I do is accept my friend requests, check out who posted on my wall and respond to it, and maybe post a new status. Takes maybe 2 minutes, usually less, and then I'm off. I don't have time to sit at the computer for an hour while some guy messages me about how he wants to fuck me so badly, I have too much work to do. I've actually had to block some people on facebook for coming on to me too much and calling me a bitch, slut, whore, etc. Not cool.

Twitter I'm not a huge fan of because it seems silly to me. All you do is post statuses about random things that most people don't give a shit about. Oh, you're going to grab some coffee? You're having pizza for dinner? How fascinating! It just seems like a way for people to feel important and popular because they have so many followers.
However, I'm starting to prefer twitter because I don't get people trying to message me every time I log on to tell me how badly they want to rip my panties off and devour my vagina and call me a bitch when I don't respond with, "OMG that sounds amazing! I want you to fuck me so bad! I'm soooo horny!" Pfffft. Please. *eye roll*

I don't have time to sit at the computer for an hour while some guy messages me about how he wants to fuck me so badly, I have too much work to do.

So you're saying I should stop PM'ing you? :D

... really though, remind me never to be a woman. In a lot of ways it doesn't sound like much fun. :(

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
So you're saying I should stop PM'ing you? :D

... really though, remind me never to be a woman. In a lot of ways it doesn't sound like much fun. :(

You're good to talk to though. There's a huge difference between talking to you, someone who can have an actual conversation, and some random guy on facebook. I come to FO to chat because it's interesting to me and I enjoy it. If I didn't enjoy it, I wouldn't be posting here. Simple. I don't like it when guys try to talk to me as if I'm just some piece of ass, and that's how most guys on facebook talk to me. I like talking about sex, but I also have a very good judge of character and can't stand when someone is arrogant about it.

jitna

Twitter I'm not a huge fan of because it seems silly to me. All you do is post statuses about random things that most people don't give a shit about. Oh, you're going to grab some coffee? You're having pizza for dinner? How fascinating! It just seems like a way for people to feel important and popular because they have so many followers.
However, I'm starting to prefer twitter because I don't get people trying to message me every time I log on to tell me how badly they want to rip my panties off and devour my vagina and call me a bitch when I don't respond with, "OMG that sounds amazing! I want you to fuck me so bad! I'm soooo horny!" Pfffft. Please. *eye roll*

i think twitter like most social media can be what you want it to be (to some degree). twitter can easily be what you described, but you dont have to follow those stupid people. it has funny people and interesting people and attractive people posting pictures of yourself. and if you dont find any of that stuff, i think it would still be a good (and easy) place to advertise. which, yes, the only people that see it are the ones following you, but the retweets help spread the news.

i said "attractive people", so im exempt

Well, you said "yourself" not "myself" when addressing Harley, so it would have been directed at her anyway. So what I was going for there was that you were putting forth a number options for what people were doing with Twitter, and you kinda gave away by Freudian slip exactly which one you were hoping she'd choose. :D

jitna

Well, you said "yourself" not "myself" when addressing Harley, so it would have been directed at her anyway. So what I was going for there was that you were putting forth a number options for what people were doing with Twitter, and you kinda gave away by Freudian slip exactly which one you were hoping she'd choose. :D

i wish i was smart enough to have done that. but now that you mention it people can also share videos