• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I don't think I have many memories based on smell, most of mine are visual. There's only a few small scents that trigger a handful of memories. Like coffee, cigarettes, certain colognes and perfumes, food, wood, fire, pine trees... And even when I smell some of these things, it doesn't always bring back clear memories, just a familiarity.

Hmm. That's interesting. I mean, obviously everyone is different but there's generally a pretty strong connection between smell, memory and emotions.

Men tend to have more visually centric minds.

Wait, since when? Studies have definitely shown that men are more prone to visual stimulation, especially of the sexual variety, but I've never seen anything about men's memories being more visual. I've seen a few studies regarding the reliability of eyewitness accounts, and reliability seems to be about the same regardless of gender (and quite poor in both cases actually). If men had better image-based memories then you'd likely see a discrepancy there.

Re: The Official Harley Spencer Thread!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7717543, member: 579739"]Lots of pics throughout the thread, in my babe section, and you can get full sets in my model store using your freeones points.

Probably worth mentioning that you still have a massive sale running on site memberships for the next few days too...

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Hmm. That's interesting. I mean, obviously everyone is different but there's generally a pretty strong connection between smell, memory and emotions.

Wait, since when? Studies have definitely shown that men are more prone to visual stimulation, especially of the sexual variety, but I've never seen anything about men's memories being more visual. I've seen a few studies regarding the reliability of eyewitness accounts, and reliability seems to be about the same regardless of gender (and quite poor in both cases actually). If men had better image-based memories then you'd likely see a discrepancy there.
Something I read ages ago, can't produce the source, so you know what? You win, what you say.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7717653, member: 579739"]Yep yep, still got the huge sale going on! Just 3 more days left.

Mm. A year's membership for pretty much what a month costs. It's, like, 90% off. I'm still kinda floored by that.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
You can thank Joe for the idea. He wanted to make it a permanent thing, but I suggested that we try it out first as a special and see if it made a difference. Suppose maybe 2 people signed up because of the special, so I don't think the difference is significant enough to make it permanent.

people that dont signup are clearly fools

nearly 92%!

Maths are not my strong suit.

You can thank Joe for the idea. He wanted to make it a permanent thing, but I suggested that we try it out first as a special and see if it made a difference. Suppose maybe 2 people signed up because of the special, so I don't think the difference is significant enough to make it permanent.

Hmm. How have you advertised the sale...? I'm wondering if people just don't know because it's a ridiculously kick ass deal (enough so that I kind of feel a little guilty for taking it :o). :dunno:

EDIT

Hey, well over 1,000 posts now!

/EDIT

The only thing I've personally done to advertise it is put the thread up here, rewrite the main tour page thingy, and mentioned it a few times here and there throughout threads. I don't know what Joe has done to advertise it. Something tells me not much...

Hmm. That could explain things. A sale in and of itself can't draw people in, just entice them to buy. The sale needs to be advertised, and during a sale the key idea is to aim beyond your typical consumer base, since it's generally designed to expand market share. I'm not sure what the best approach for that would even be for an adult website though.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Hmm. That could explain things. A sale in and of itself can't draw people in, just entice them to buy. The sale needs to be advertised, and during a sale the key idea is to aim beyond your typical consumer base, since it's generally designed to expand market share. I'm not sure what the best approach for that would even be for an adult website though.

Yeah I know. Unfortunately there's only so much I can do as the model and with such little tech skills. Joe is the one who deals with all the marketing and advertising, and I have no idea what he has or hasn't done. He sent emails out to all the current members and all the old members letting them know about the deal, and gave old members a week free membership so they could see what I'm up to lately then decide if they'd like the special, and I asked him how many people have signed up since we started the sale (this was within the first few days of June) and he said only 1, and that he was waiting for old members to give him feedback on the site before he would do advertising on the sale. Like.... just... ugh, I shouldn't even go there. I'll just keep my mouth shut right now. Just know that I completely agree with you about who and where we should be advertising. It's been a subject of debate ever since we started the website.

Yeah I know. Unfortunately there's only so much I can do as the model and with such little tech skills. Joe is the one who deals with all the marketing and advertising, and I have no idea what he has or hasn't done. He sent emails out to all the current members and all the old members letting them know about the deal, and gave old members a week free membership so they could see what I'm up to lately then decide if they'd like the special, and I asked him how many people have signed up since we started the sale (this was within the first few days of June) and he said only 1, and that he was waiting for old members to give him feedback on the site before he would do advertising on the sale.

Hmm. So he was giving out the free week, and waiting for feedback to advertise the sale during the sale? If the feedback that he was waiting for was based on the free week, wouldn't it have been a better plan to do the free week prior to the sale? Then collect the feedback and act accordingly, then run the sale concurrently with the advertising so that the sale is advertised for the entire duration? I dunno, maybe I'm missing something there. :dunno:

Like.... just... ugh, I shouldn't even go there. I'll just keep my mouth shut right now.

Hmm, yeah. I guess often times it's best not to discuss business in public forums maybe. :o Sorry for heading down that path... my curiosity can often get the better of me. I like now how stuff works, and how things are going. That's just in my nature.