• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Official 2008/2009 NFL Football Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pittsburgh will win. The 2 week lead-in will probably ruin the momentum and the wave of offense the Cardinals are riding right now...

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
that's a load of crap, really...cardinals are playing passionate football, there the team of destiny

Team of destiny? Look at home many teams have been given that title and how many couldn't cash in. Not only that, but they're playing against my Steelers. The road the the title and destiny run through Pittsburgh and we're nobody to be taken lightly.

Team of destiny? Look at home many teams have been given that title and how many couldn't cash in. Not only that, but they're playing against my Steelers. The road the the title and destiny run through Pittsburgh and we're nobody to be taken lightly.

this team is playing with passion and playing intense football...they took a huge lead and they laid back to let the eagles back in the game...warner drove them down the field...td...game over...it should be a battle...if i had to pick...if i had to bet money, i'd take the steelers to win it all...but im picking the cardinals...their playing the best football right now

young-guns...if you keep talking nonsense I will have to go petition the mods to bring back Luv! The Cardinals did not "let" the Eagles back in. The Cardinals were shrinking under the pressure of the Eagle D and "the moment"....The Eagles needed to stop the Cardinals on that short yardage (4th and 1) at the end of the game...they didn't. Game over.

I was disappointed the Eagles didn't clown Kurt Warner in this game...

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
this team is playing with passion and playing intense football...they took a huge lead and they laid back to let the eagles back in the game...warner drove them down the field...td...game over...it should be a battle...if i had to pick...if i had to bet money, i'd take the steelers to win it all...but im picking the cardinals...their playing the best football right now

I respect what you're saying and I agree to a certain level. But the Eagles SHOULD have won that game. The Cards are very lucky they won, very lucky. Yes they are playing passionate football, but so are the Steelers. Assuming Hines Ward will be playing, and I believe he will, we are ready for the game. I'm not counting out the Cards by any means, but I just don't believe they're ready for a game of this magnitude, especially against a team like the Steelers. The Steelers look good and are healthy, plus they've been to the big game before, so they know how to take the pressure. Pittsburgh all the way.

young-guns...if you keep talking nonsense I will have to go petition the mods to bring back Luv! The Cardinals did not "let" the Eagles back in. The Cardinals were shrinking under the pressure of the Eagle D and "the moment"....The Eagles needed to stop the Cardinals on that short yardage (4th and 1) at the end of the game...they didn't. Game over.

I was disappointed the Eagles didn't clown Kurt Warner in this game...

what are u talking about? im talking nonsense? no way...the cardinals deserve to win...24-6 at the half...they looked like the better team today...and proved it...how am i talking nonsense?

I respect what you're saying and I agree to a certain level. But the Eagles SHOULD have won that game. The Cards are very lucky they won, very lucky. Yes they are playing passionate football, but so are the Steelers. Assuming Hines Ward will be playing, and I believe he will, we are ready for the game. I'm not counting out the Cards by any means, but I just don't believe they're ready for a game of this magnitude, especially against a team like the Steelers. The Steelers look good and are healthy, plus they've been to the big game before, so they know how to take the pressure. Pittsburgh all the way.

dont get me wrong...i love that pitt defense...they got some huge playmakers...should be on hell of a game...dont expect a blowout

I am still very thankful for the Philadelphia EAGLES season though it fell short. We were pretty much dead; it was very bleak until we got the miracle help from Oakland and Houston. We shot ourselves in the foot not thigh many times during the season. It was a great charge of momentum the last month, beating our rivals. Our Defense came through every game til this one when they had a bad first half and kept us in the game in the 2nd. A season that featured a tie. It's amongst the weirdest and most amazing I ever experienced. Lots of pain and joy.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
dont get me wrong...i love that pitt defense...they got some huge playmakers...should be on hell of a game...dont expect a blowout

I expect just the opposite. I have the final being 35-7 Steelers and the 7 I'm automatically giving to the Cards and Fitzgerald, because of the respect I have for his skills. Kurt Warner will be pissing his pants once James Harrison and the rest of the defense come after him. I am telling you, the Cards are NOT ready for this game.

I expect just the opposite. I have the final being 35-7 Steelers

I think it'll be a lot closer than that, maybe around 27 - 17; but I do agree with you (and just about everybody else) that the Steelers SHOULD win.

Chef and Titsrock made good points that 'Zona got here via the luxury of playing at home against weaker teams. Carolina wasn't a weak team going in but they literally imploded against the Cards so they might as well have been.

what are u talking about? im talking nonsense? no way...the cardinals deserve to win...24-6 at the half...they looked like the better team today...and proved it...how am i talking nonsense?

There was a long stretch in the second half where the Cardinals looked like the Cardinals everybody thought they were. When your up 24-6 the door should be shut, but they almost let the Eagles mount a comeback that would have tied the record for a conference championship, and that's with the Eagles making a huge amount of mistakes.

There was a long stretch in the second half where the Cardinals looked like the Cardinals everybody thought they were. When your up 24-6 the door should be shut, but they almost let the Eagles mount a comeback that would have tied the record for a conference championship, and that's with the Eagles making a huge amount of mistakes.

warner did lead them down the field to take the lead again...when it matter the most...the cards came through

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Arizona's run is over. Pittsburgh's D is something the Cardinals have not seen this post season. Philadelphia may have had the #3 defence, but Pittsburgh is #1...and by a huge margin.

28-20 Steelers. Fitzgerald/Warner will get their points, but nobody else will.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
The Steelers have two weeks to heal up. The Cards have two weeks to prepare for that D. The sports writers are pissed off that they have to type "Whisenhunt."

i think it should be a good game. the cardinals advantage is Whisenhunt knows the steelers players very well so he can prepare them for that d

red001

member979979

Closed Account
Its crazy! Who would of thought the Cards would be in the SB?

Football is really unpredictable and these idiot analysis are worthless.

remember when everyone was handing the pats the super bowl? and the giants shocked the world? yeah, cards are this year's giants of last year...any given sunday

That's pretty much what I've been saying.

Its crazy! Who would of thought the Cards would be in the SB?

Football is really unpredictable and these idiot analysis are worthless.

You got that right.If you payed me the money that these guys are getting to sit up in front of everyone and wax about football,I,or anyone else,could be just as reliable as these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.