• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Red Dead Redemption

Great Stuff! But i miss the music like it was in GTA.
You only can hear Western-Tootling-Music!
Skinning the anmials is very funny!

This is probably the very first game that I didn't immediately turn the music off as soon as I start playing. I find music to be distracting in RPG's.

I like it. It fits the atmosphere very well. And I love how that bass kicks in when you start shooting bad guys during a bounty mission.

:cool:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
^ When you make it to Mexico, the game plays a song with vocals. It's rather weird.

once again i need Warrior's advice. i know and knew that you could make your own soundtrack (wanted to do it for NHL) but i am clueless as how to do it.

You have to make a playlist either through the XBOX 360 music section or on your mp3 player and then plug that into the usb port. Use the guide button to scroll over to your music section and pick your playlist.

This is usually the only way to put music into your game and the game's in game music will not play while your soundtrack is on. Sometimes a game (like Smackdown vs RAW) will actually allow you to put individual songs in the game itself but very rarely does this happen.

I usually use my Zune because it's quicker to make playlists but I do have a few songs that I burned from a CD on the XBOX 360 itself.

Don't know if anyone mentioned it, but it has been suggested that you place a woman on the train tracks and see what happens.

Yeah I did that to one of the women who called me over for an ambush. You get an achievement for doing it too. You can also jump from a horse on to the train and jump from a building and land on your horse.

Great Stuff! But i miss the music like it was in GTA.
You only can hear Western-Tootling-Music!
Skinning the anmials is very funny!

Thats the power of having custom music on your 360/Ps3

BTW Horse with no name by America and The Unforgiven I by Metallica go perfect as background music for this game.

I love music in this game but I do have a personal soundtrack that I've used every now and then.

1. Ghost Riders in the Sky - The Outlaws

2. Wanted Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi

3. God's Gonna Cut You Down - Johnny Cash

4. Four Horsemen's theme music

5. In Time - Mark Collie

6. Riders on the Storm - The Doors

7. JBL's theme music

8. Mad World - Gary Jules

9. A Hero Comes Home - Idina Menzel

10. Hurt - Johnny Cash

11. I Walk the Line - Live

12. Teardrop - Massive Attack

13. Ghost Riders in the Sky - Spiderbait

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The game was fun to beat :D

Replaying it as a bad guy now :D

god i cant wait to get some money so i can pick this up. it looks damn fun, and from what you guys and some of my friends are saying its a kickass game

I love music in this game but I do have a personal soundtrack that I've used every now and then.

1. Ghost Riders in the Sky - The Outlaws

2. Wanted Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi

3. God's Gonna Cut You Down - Johnny Cash

4. Four Horsemen's theme music

5. In Time - Mark Collie

6. Riders on the Storm - The Doors

7. JBL's theme music

8. Mad World - Gary Jules

9. A Hero Comes Home - Idina Menzel

10. Hurt - Johnny Cash

11. I Walk the Line - Live

12. Teardrop - Massive Attack

13. Ghost Riders in the Sky - Spiderbait

Mama Said by Metallica ,has a nice western guitar twang to it could fit in well with this game

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
You have to make a playlist either through the XBOX 360 music section or on your mp3 player and then plug that into the usb port. Use the guide button to scroll over to your music section and pick your playlist.

This is usually the only way to put music into your game and the game's in game music will not play while your soundtrack is on. Sometimes a game (like Smackdown vs RAW) will actually allow you to put individual songs in the game itself but very rarely does this happen.

I usually use my Zune because it's quicker to make playlists but I do have a few songs that I burned from a CD on the XBOX 360 itself.

This works the same with music you have on your harddrive too?