• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Red Dead Redemption

So I've recently gotten back into this game and intend on finishing it. According to a website I read a while back the game's creator said they recorded only about 15% of the people who purchased the game actually finished it so I want to join this exclusive club! :D

I'm also doing Undead Nightmare and have cleared out all the towns north of the river but can't find anything else to do. I've found 2 of the Four Horses of the Apocalypse but I want to know if there's anymore missions I can or need to do!

On a sidenote about this game: I think this may have been the best game I played of this current console generation. It had everything a game needs: cool story, amazing gameplay, endless amount of shit to do, and graphics that still look great. It's also got pretty fun multiplayer. I really hope Rockstar keeps the series going, which I have no doubt they will as this game sold a shit-ton of copies.

This game is the tits. I 100% the main game and need to rescue 8 or 9 more survivors to get 100% in UDN. As far as any further DLC, I doubt it. I imagine they're pretty occupied with GTA V right now, and RDR came out almost 2 years ago. It's a shame too, this game's probably in my top 5 all time.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
So I've recently gotten back into this game and intend on finishing it. According to a website I read a while back the game's creator said they recorded only about 15% of the people who purchased the game actually finished it so I want to join this exclusive club! :D

Really, only 15% have finished it? How can you not finish it? I didn't stop playing until the game was over... Maybe he means people just didn't do the last mission?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
or maybe finished it to 100% completion?

Well if it's THAT I don't blame people. The hunting missions are fucking bullshit unless you know how to exploit the spawn points.

Well if it's THAT I don't blame people. The hunting missions are fucking bullshit unless you know how to exploit the spawn points.

Nope, you just gotta remember where you saw what and play it a lot. Seriously, 100%ing was wicked fun. I loved doing every last thing.

Lungzyn

Die For Me
Yeah it's getting 100% game completion that is at 15%. Finishing all the missions is at 44%.
The thing that annoyed me most about 100%-ing might have been Five Finger Fillet :rolleyes:

so i was looking for some RDR wallpapers and i came across this. this is a RDR movie cast the a fan came up with. some of his coices are spot on, a few others are questionable. Karl Urban as John Marston: yes. Sam Elliot as Landon Ricketts: noone else would be able to pull it off better then Sam. Clint Eastwood as the director: if you want it done properly,then yes. so what does everyone think of these choices?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fan_fic/news/?a=31781

so i was looking for some RDR wallpapers and i came across this. this is a RDR movie cast the a fan came up with. some of his coices are spot on, a few others are questionable. Karl Urban as John Marston: yes. Sam Elliot as Landon Ricketts: noone else would be able to pull it off better then Sam. Clint Eastwood as the director: if you want it done properly,then yes. so what does everyone think of these choices?
not bad. Anson Mount would make an awesome Marston, just look at him on "Hell On Wheels". Also, Sam Elliot IS the only person capable of playing Ricketts pureley because who else is gonna be able to grow that 'stache?

if that was the cast for a movie right now.... i would OK all the choices.

Excision

Having a sexy party with Tarra White, Proxy Paige
Loved the story in Red Dead so much, great game! Haven't played it in ages now but I will go back to it.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I didn't like this game. The idea to bring on dead zombies just killed it for me. Shame on you Rockstar:nono:

I didn't like this game. The idea to bring on dead zombies just killed it for me. Shame on you Rockstar:nono:

You do realize that the zombies are just an add-on and has no baring on the main game at all. In other words, you don't have to actually download the zombie pack. Although playing it while "Thriller" is playing through my XBOX and riding the 4 Horses of the Apocalypse were a lot of fun.

You do realize that the zombies are just an add-on and has no baring on the main game at all. In other words, you don't have to actually download the zombie pack. Although playing it while "Thriller" is playing through my XBOX and riding the 4 Horses of the Apocalypse were a lot of fun.

Haha, I listened to Christmas music through my PS3 music player as I played Undead Nightmare and it somehow fit the setting perfectly. It was pretty funny to hear the Beach Boys singing about the holidays while blowing a zombie's head off with a sawed off shotgun :D