• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Red Dead Redemption

anyone... (and by anyone i mean Warrior,since he answers all my questions)
anyone have a hint as to how to keep your horse from following you when you invade a bounty camp? my horse follows me and i think gives away my position everytime, since i am trying to sneak up on these guys,hiding behind rocks and such with a BIG TAN HORSE following me! any suggestions?

anyone... (and by anyone i mean Warrior,since he answers all my questions)
anyone have a hint as to how to keep your horse from following you when you invade a bounty camp? my horse follows me and i think gives away my position everytime, since i am trying to sneak up on these guys,hiding behind rocks and such with a BIG TAN HORSE following me! any suggestions?

I think it's sort of hit or miss with the horse. Sometimes my horse follows me, walks off on her own around the area, or stays right where she is. I do think she stops though when the shooting starts. I always end up whistling for her.

I never sneak into bounty camps. When ever I get close to a guy, he starts warning me but by that time I've already shot him and chaos ensues. Rather than sneaking around I say just find an area of protection and let bullets fly.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I don't think there is a way to keep your horse from doing whatever it wants. I was in Thieve's Landing, chasing a guy trying to abduct a woman on foot. I shoot the guy, and as I start freeing the woman my horse literally runs right past me full blast into the water and kills itself.

I think it's sort of hit or miss with the horse. Sometimes my horse follows me, walks off on her own around the area, or stays right where she is. I do think she stops though when the shooting starts. I always end up whistling for her.

I never sneak into bounty camps. When ever I get close to a guy, he starts warning me but by that time I've already shot him and chaos ensues. Rather than sneaking around I say just find an area of protection and let bullets fly.

I don't think there is a way to keep your horse from doing whatever it wants. I was in Thieve's Landing, chasing a guy trying to abduct a woman on foot. I shoot the guy, and as I start freeing the woman my horse literally runs right past me full blast into the water and kills itself.

hmm...ok i guess ill try a different strategy and if i come across anything ill post it.

hmmm...Got this game today and damn if it ain't a lot like Far Cry 2.

Im sitting there and I didnt know what I was doing with horseshoes game. I pressed a random button and the idiot just dropped the horseshoe straight down and stood there in his stance.....lol

PlasmaTwa2

Im sitting there and I didnt know what I was doing with horseshoes game. I pressed a random button and the idiot just dropped the horseshoe straight down and stood there in his stance.....lol

The same thing happened to me. :rofl:

It happened to me that I jumped off from my horse while it was still running. But when the horse stopped, it died like it was falling down from a high place :1orglaugh

anyone have a hint how to find or read a treasure map(other than just looking up online where it is?)
i have one it shows a cactus with a noose...then 4 big rocks huddled together with the "X" marks the spot in the middle of the rocks.
i dont need a straight answer where it is just a hint to what others may have looked for in treasure hunting or such.

PlasmaTwa2

anyone have a hint how to find or read a treasure map(other than just looking up online where it is?)
i have one it shows a cactus with a noose...then 4 big rocks huddled together with the "X" marks the spot in the middle of the rocks.
i dont need a straight answer where it is just a hint to what others may have looked for in treasure hunting or such.

Back in the days of the wild west, people tended to use nooses for things like hanging people.

I just got down to Mexico, and have done a couple missions down there so far. I have gotten the Auto pistol, the auto shotgun, fire bottles and the Sniper Rifle-which is my fav gun in the game so far.

For Del Sante I just helped him take out all the bandits at the mountain area. I haven't started the missions with the other guy yet.

I got all but one of the task things on legendary, just had to pick up some more plants. I had done all but a couple of missions and had all but finished everything else. I was about one nights play away from 100% on the single player game.

So my son goes on and tries it. Does the first mission and saves it over mine. Thanks for that.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I've done all of the challenges, Legend of The West is kickass.

yea i know that, but do i ride around the whole freakin map looking for a noose on a cactus or is there some simplier way?

The picture is of a rock and a noose. You were told it's used for hanging people.

Hanging and rock are hints. I suggest you look for somewhere on the map that could fit those clues. If not, find the nearest cliff and leap.

The picture is of a rock and a noose. You were told it's used for hanging people.

Hanging and rock are hints. I suggest you look for somewhere on the map that could fit those clues. If not, find the nearest cliff and leap.

......:thumbsup:......
gotcha..it took me a few to figure it out. hanging rock ...which i went to and got the next piece. rio del lobo...i looked at the map w/it Zoomed in and found rio del lobo..im getting it little by little. i didnt realize it was a play on words to get the clue.
I SUCK !

Back in the days of the wild west, people tended to use nooses for things like hanging people.

yea i know that, but do i ride around the whole freakin map looking for a noose on a cactus or is there some simplier way?

......:thumbsup:......
gotcha..it took me a few to figure it out. hanging rock ...which i went to and got the next piece. rio del lobo...i looked at the map w/it Zoomed in and found rio del lobo..im getting it little by little. i didnt realize it was a play on words to get the clue.
I SUCK !

This is fucking hilarious. Best series of posts I've ever read. :rofl::rofl::rofl: