• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Red Dead Redemption

Yes, with my swedish friends, but I can play with you too.

L3gz0rz

sweet ill add ya.

If you guys want another player add me too.....Bodazepha

Gonna hit some single player for a few days first though, so I might be tardy......I don't feel Tardy?...whatever....

I just got the email from Amazon saying they shipped it. I've got release day delivery and I got $10 off from when I ordered Super Street Fighter IV. I think I'm supposed to get a $20 off coupon and golden guns for ordering Red Dead Redemption.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Do you got The Box or The Station?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I don't usually base my purchases off reviews but I usually trust IGN's

Their Review

9.7/10 is pretty good. I want this game!!!

Remember they gave GTAIV a perfect 10 and that fell far short.

L3ggy

Reviews are biased, they just bribe them.

my start for this game...delayed already!
TOMORROW i cant wait for it!!!
comes out tomorrow and i am going to see Pearl Jam @ the Prudential center in newark. so i wont get to start this game until wednesday.FUCK!:mad:

took off from work on WED because building maintainance is coming to fix some fucked up sheetrock on my ceiling.
perfect time for me to get in a little RED DEAD action

Bought the game for the PS3 today. I only played until the first save spot and then I put it down. I can tell it's going to be a sweet game, and I wanna enjoy it as much as I can.

The movements and everything are a lot like GTAIV. It seems like the same engine. It looks amazing on my flat-screen as well though.

When I went into Gamestop to buy it, it was only me in the store. As I left 10 kids went into the store asking for it, I hope it has decent sales.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
You can really tell that this is a Rockstar game. The map is the same as GTA, the missions and everything are the same as GTA, and it is a really, really good game.

L3ggy

Please, do not post spoilers, it hasn't been released in all regions of the world.

does anyone have the downloadable assasins outfit? i cant get the stupid code to work. is it even available yet?

i did exactly what the code says and im online but it aint working.

does anyone have the downloadable assasins outfit? i cant get the stupid code to work. is it even available yet?

i did exactly what the code says and im online but it aint working.

I got the code card sitting in the case, didn't try it yet. I take it you got the ps3 version Mr Whaler?