• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Red Dead Redemption

This is fucking hilarious. Best series of posts I've ever read. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

im glad we have kept u amused....:1orglaugh
sorry i'm not the quickest to figure it out. but the next 3 treasure maps i figure out in a quick second! im at level 4 treasure hunter,just needed a little guidance to start that's all.

on a different note:
i was ambushed by a female asking me for help and the gang of her's was about 6 strong and they asked me to surrender...NOT happenin,i blasted all six,looted bodies then saw one single red dot left,i slowly walked over to that "hiding" red dot with my gun drawn....it was the female who originally tried to suck me into this ambush.i had the perfect plan for her!
i lasso and hogtied the bitch,threw her on the back of my horse and rode around for 10+ minutes in the POURING RAIN, then in the distance i heard ....a train horn/whistle... and i then got way up ahead of the train and dumped that BITCH on the tracks! bye bye whore!

and on another note:
i captured some guy for whatever reason,hogtied him and i was going to blast him and loot him,but instead i chose my knife thnking a few quick stabs would do him in,walked up to his head area,pulled the trigger to draw the weapon...then pulled the trigger to "fire" and my character bent down and slit the dudes throat!!!!:eek: ....AWESOME!~

im glad we have kept u amused....:1orglaugh
sorry i'm not the quickest to figure it out. but the next 3 treasure maps i figure out in a quick second! im at level 4 treasure hunter,just needed a little guidance to start that's all.

on a different note:
i was ambushed by a female asking me for help and the gang of her's was about 6 strong and they asked me to surrender...NOT happenin,i blasted all six,looted bodies then saw one single red dot left,i slowly walked over to that "hiding" red dot with my gun drawn....it was the female who originally tried to suck me into this ambush.i had the perfect plan for her!
i lasso and hogtied the bitch,threw her on the back of my horse and rode around for 10+ minutes in the POURING RAIN, then in the distance i heard ....a train horn/whistle... and i then got way up ahead of the train and dumped that BITCH on the tracks! bye bye whore!

I did the same thing to the woman. I got tired of her tricking me so I just put her on the train tracks and watched her get run over. Got an achievement for it!

On a side note, not all of the women will trick you. Some actually do need help getting into the nearest town and they'll hop onto the back of your horse. Then you have to defend from the bandits chasing after you

I did the same thing to the woman. I got tired of her tricking me so I just put her on the train tracks and watched her get run over. Got an achievement for it!

On a side note, not all of the women will trick you. Some actually do need help getting into the nearest town and they'll hop onto the back of your horse. Then you have to defend from the bandits chasing after you

yep i have saved my fair share of women so far...but THAT one bitch deserved what she got,cowardly hiding after trying to sucker me in.
Question though: what happens if you DO surrender to the bandits/gang?
do they just kill you or do you lose all your money and weapons?
i want to try it out to see but i would definitely have to have saved and then was just roaming around so i can go back to that previous save point.

yep i have saved my fair share of women so far...but THAT one bitch deserved what she got,cowardly hiding after trying to sucker me in.
Question though: what happens if you DO surrender to the bandits/gang?
do they just kill you or do you lose all your money and weapons?
i want to try it out to see but i would definitely have to have saved and then was just roaming around so i can go back to that previous save point.

I don't know, I've never surrendered. It's kinda funny though because you can actually see them trying to stay out of sight. As soon as I see them I draw my weapon.

anyone else with a glitch where you cant holster your weapon after pulling it out? only way to reset without this glitch is to go to a save spot and save the game.
i am going to DL hopefully any updates for the game
i have checked the net and WOW:eek: there seems to be alot of glitches for this game. maybe Rockstar should have bumped back the release date again to clean it up a bit more huh?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
^ I didn't even know you could holster your gun.

anyone else with a glitch where you cant holster your weapon after pulling it out? only way to reset without this glitch is to go to a save spot and save the game.
i have checked the net and WOW:eek: there seems to be alot of glitches for this game. maybe Rockstar should have bumped back the release date again to clean it up a bit more huh?

^ I didn't even know you could holster your gun.

yea forget that post...i was hitting the wrong button.
yes you can holster your weapon. for 360 (which i have it on) its LB to holster probably on PS3 L1

Yeah there are a lot of glitches in the game. I can't tell you how many I've run into.

Yeah there are a lot of glitches in the game. I can't tell you how many I've run into.

Really? I've only ran into one where i tried to go into cover and got launched up like 30 ft. in the air, it was crazy.

I fucking love this game. It's got it's share of bugs but it story, character and level design is top notch. It IS GTAIV in the wild west: cabs, simliar gun, fist fight, walk, and run mechanics. the horses take some getting use to but it seems the only things keeping preventing a 10 score where some of the bugs.

PlasmaTwa2

^ It's pretty close but I think I agree with you. Red Dead is better than GTAIV.

I fucking love this game. It's got it's share of bugs but it story, character and level design is top notch. It IS GTAIV in the wild west: cabs, simliar gun, fist fight, walk, and run mechanics. the horses take some getting use to but it seems the only things keeping preventing a 10 score where some of the bugs.

i changed my camera angle on the horse to "camera view" or whatever it is called and it is so much easier to turn and control

i changed my camera angle on the horse to "camera view" or whatever it is called and it is so much easier to turn and control

well it's not too hard but It's pretty similar to riding the GTA San Andreas bicycles.

ok so i havent gotten to Mexico yet cause i just keep tooling around the main area.i have finished it all and Irish is waiting for me to ship over to mexico.
My question. i keep doing different bounties and i keep all of them alive so i rake in the cash,but, is the bounty hunting like a never ending thing? how many bounties can i really do? i have done dozens i just looked in to the "stats" section of the pause menu but i dont think it is listed.
i am going to head to mexico now anyway but was just wondering if anyone knew.

PlasmaTwa2

^ I'm pretty sure bounties just start repeating after so many. I've checked online and I've seen people who have done hundreds of bounties.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
There are 20 Bounty locations in the game, but no, it won't end, as far as I'm aware.

8 - New Austin

8 - Mexico

4 - West Elizabeth

^ I'm pretty sure bounties just start repeating after so many. I've checked online and I've seen people who have done hundreds of bounties.

There are 20 Bounty locations in the game, but no, it won't end, as far as I'm aware.

8 - New Austin

8 - Mexico

4 - West Elizabeth

cool thanks i just moved on into mexico. i was interested cause i think i saw the same name and crime like 3 times and that is what got me wondering

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
There is a 100% guide on reddead.net

I reached the final missions of the game, and so far I would have to say I've enjoyed this game a lot so far. Only the mission I'm on is an annoying one and will take me many tries to complete it, but I will eventually.

Now I'm not sure if I should quit playing the game and focus on Dead Space (a game which I've almost beaten as well) or I should just keep playing and beat this one.