• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Red Dead Redemption

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
^ What's the mission? If there's one thing we are good at here on FreeOnes it is providing useful tips.

It's the one where you have to stop the Crows from eating all of your Corn in the Silo.

There are at least 100 Crows, I shoot like 10 of them each time, and I still fail each time I do it.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
It's the one where you have to stop the Crows from eating all of your Corn in the Silo.

There are at least 100 Crows, I shoot like 10 of them each time, and I still fail each time I do it.

Use the dead eye and the Evans Repeater. When you run out of dead eye, use some chewing tobacco and repeat.

I've never had so many glitches and bugs in a game than RDR. It totally destroyed my motivation for playing it again.

You really had that many? I played for a week strait when it came out and I didnt have a single one. The game with the most bugs I have played is Fallout 3, still love it tho lol.

Yeah I almost thought about reselling it. I just want to avoid that I'd come in the game so far and than the game itselfs crashes down. A few posts earlier I explained that my horse likes to kill itself when I dismount from it, or I end up hanging in the air or in the middle of the desert. Also my horse likes to fall down a valley when I call it.

Yea I think it is. I remember on fallout I hid behind a bus. All of the sudden it flew into the air. Then it started spinning off into the distance.

I think Red Dead Redemption is better than GTA IV because you can do a lot more. You have many interactions with people and you can do what ever you want with the following consequenses. And the Multiplayer Mode is a lot better I think.

I got the outlaws to the end co-op pack, I still haven't played it yet, but I will soon enough.

I've only had one glitch so far in the game, and it came when I was almost done with the game. A horse I had, was stuck in the hill at the Marsden ranch, and every time I would call it, it couldn't move. I tried getting onto it, that wouldn't work, I tried calling it, that wouldn't work either. So eventually I ended up shooting it, and some of my fame went down. I was pissed because for the next 4 hrs of game time, I didn't have a horse.

has anyone else seen the "wood dam" type thing up top of the tall trees area near the aurora basin? it is down the trail from the Nekoti Rock. i followed the trail along the lake to the furthest point near the running river. you run into 2 guys shooting at you. then i went up as high as i can go and followed the edge of the game border and you come to a clearing where you can see a big wood type dam and it goes up higher, there is a rock in front of it that looks like you can jump up on it, but its too high.
just wondering if there is anyway to get up there if anyone else has come across it.

has anyone else seen the "wood dam" type thing up top of the tall trees area near the aurora basin? it is down the trail from the Nekoti Rock. i followed the trail along the lake to the furthest point near the running river. you run into 2 guys shooting at you. then i went up as high as i can go and followed the edge of the game border and you come to a clearing where you can see a big wood type dam and it goes up higher, there is a rock in front of it that looks like you can jump up on it, but its too high.
just wondering if there is anyway to get up there if anyone else has come across it.

Never mind, its the cochinay area i followed the trail up to it.
i was just doing as many hunter,survivalist levels i can to get them complete so i sorta came across that before actually getting there on a mission.

I loved this game until I had to do all the pointless missions at the end of the game. Waste of time if you ask me.