• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Red Dead Redemption

The funniest thing ever happened to me last night when I was playing Red dead. I was sitting at the table in the bar starting a mission with Ricketts. There was this mexican at the table with us too. Ricketts said his speech and we all got up ready to follow him into the mission start. Well, I grabbed my drink off the coffee table and set my controller on my leg....

My leg hit the R2 button by accident making marston aim his gun real quick at Ricketts but Ricketts turned the corner. That mexican was walking along side me too....I reacted to the accidental button push only to hit it again and Marston slapped the mexican across his face with the butt-end of the gun, failing the mission ubruptely all by total accident.

It happened so fast too, which is what made it funny as hell. You had to see it to appreciate....On another note this game does rule. I've finally had the time to hit the campaign hard over the last week and a half...

I didn't think any mission in RDR was a waste of time.

Possible spoiler. Highlight below to read my post.

I would agree, if not for the stupid crow shooting missions, cow herding, mustang lassoing bs that you have to do with your son. We've done that 1000 times. Progress with the story already.

However, I still give the game 10/10. I rented it and went through it, now I'll buy it and complete it 100%.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...content_plans_for_red_dead_redemption.article

new DLC planned for RED DEAD, am i missing the boat on multiplayer? i have it for 360 but i dont have the money for a gold membership nor do i have barely any friends who have Xbox live to play multiplayer games,my friends like different games than me so I OR they would have to learn a new game for us to do multiplayer its seems like just too much of a hassle for either side to make due. but the first 3 DLC's for this game are all multiplayer releases. Rockstar needs to give some love to the single players :lovecoupl

multiplayer seems cool but IRISH in the game is voiced by a guy who used to be on the Ron & Fez show on XM radio, East Side Dave.
i have heard his show on saturdays where they say all he does is just run around killing everyone (even his friends posse) in multiplayer online...so how many people online are doing the same thing?
PS. east side dave is a funny fucking character check out his twideos
www.twitter.com/eastsidedave

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
^ To sum up that wall of text: Zombies.

of anyone who has gotten to the end of this game i have a question.
when you send abigail and jack on their way and you come out of the barn....IF you have full dead eye is there anyway to kill all the lawmen?

BTW....i was saddened by the results after coming out of the barn!

After you beat the game there is a way to kill the Sheriff. Funny thing is I know I killed that Sheriff before the final scene of what happens.

To find the Sheriff you have to go to the train station at Blackwater and talk to the person with the purple question mark. At least I think so, its been so long since I've been beaten the game. That leads you to the Sheriff's wife which you can kill if you want to. That leads you to the Sheriff's brother which you can kill if you want to. Finally reaching up to the Sheriff and having a Duel with him. Just approach him without a gun drawn. I failed the first time getting to him, cause he saw the gun in my hand and the Sheriff fled and got away.

joal0503

Closed Account
when you send abigail and jack on their way and you come out of the barn....IF you have full dead eye is there anyway to kill all the lawmen?

This is a spoiler...blahhhhh....but the answer is NO...John boy can not avoid his fate...but its interesting that there still is ONE more mission after this, where you can avenge the fallen hero...

the mission is titled, "Remember My Family"...provides decent closure...:)

This is a spoiler...blahhhhh....but the answer is NO...John boy can not avoid his fate...but its interesting that there still is ONE more mission after this, where you can avenge the fallen hero...

Yeah but then you have to continue the game with the whiny brat. He's grown on me though.

not necessarily a spoiler it could be another mission i was speaking about, i didnt give full details.

On Another Note
UGH :crash: 99.0% completion rate! how am i supposed to find out what i missed? and if anyone can help US marshall outfit.... it says:
Acquiring
To first discover the existence of the outfit, the player must complete gameplay mission The Last Enemy That Shall Be Destroyed.

To gain access to the outfit, the player must then complete all 5 non-DLC Gang Hideouts in the USA, within 24 in-game hours (96 real life minutes - 1 in-game hour takes 4 minutes).

Im Guessing this is my final 1.0% to get 100% but i went to solomons folly and nobody was there! how do you complete it if no gang is there?
http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Gang_Hideouts

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
not necessarily a spoiler it could be another mission i was speaking about, i didnt give full details.

On Another Note
UGH :crash: 99.0% completion rate! how am i supposed to find out what i missed? and if anyone can help US marshall outfit.... it says:
Acquiring
To first discover the existence of the outfit, the player must complete gameplay mission The Last Enemy That Shall Be Destroyed.

To gain access to the outfit, the player must then complete all 5 non-DLC Gang Hideouts in the USA, within 24 in-game hours (96 real life minutes - 1 in-game hour takes 4 minutes).

Im Guessing this is my final 1.0% to get 100% but i went to solomons folly and nobody was there! how do you complete it if no gang is there?
http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Gang_Hideouts

Solomon's Folly does not count for the gang hideouts cause its exclusive to the PS3 version.

Chances are you still have to complete bounties. You have to complete a bounty for every unique location in the game. I think there is something like seven or eight in the first two areas of the game and then 4 in West Elizabeth.

Solomon's Folly does not count for the gang hideouts cause its exclusive to the PS3 version.

Chances are you still have to complete bounties. You have to complete a bounty for every unique location in the game. I think there is something like seven or eight in the first two areas of the game and then 4 in West Elizabeth.

Done!
its 8,8 and 4
i think i just need to do the us gang hideout in "24 hours" to get 100%

Hey I was planning on getting this game tomorrow. It looks cool. The only videogames I play are GTA, racing, and some hockey games. I like GTA but I like to explore and like finding cool features. I hated ballad of gay Tony and LAD because you couldn't do much besides missions then go on rampages which gets old. Will I like this game?

Hey I was planning on getting this game tomorrow. It looks cool. The only videogames I play are GTA, racing, and some hockey games. I like GTA but I like to explore and like finding cool features. I hated ballad of gay Tony and LAD because you couldn't do much besides missions then go on rampages which gets old. Will I like this game?

Yeah, you will. It took a while for it to wear on me, but not because I didn't like it per say, more that I had a bunch of other games I was playing with friends. It's an extremely content rich game, surprisingly even more so than GTA IV.

OH YEAH...it's GTA on horseback in the late 1800's.