• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random Statement Thread II

I'm really having trouble getting used to this FireFox thing-a-ma-jig. :crash:

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Right now 2 repeat TWO ad campaigns are pissing me off!

1. The dumbass Geico ads the ones with the stack of cash with the googly eyes. I wanna find the braintrust that thought that one up and kick their fucking teeth in!

*They look at their on the floor afterward* That? That's the teeth you could be chewing solid food with if you had not thought up that ad!? (sings) I always feel like somebody kicked me in the face!

2. Hillshire Farms and their cadence chanting the virtues of processed meat products. FYI Hillshire ain't that good! Them fuckers put in way too much salt...

-cs™

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
My rep equals my posts right now, minus a 0. Make me want to not post anywhere else for a while.

I tried repping you so you can post some more. my computer sucks worse than thinking you have one more beer in the fridge, but you don't.

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
Well, thanks. *~darts off to look for an appropiate smilie*~
Oh Gaawwsh I'm sounding like Torres now.

Hope you get it sorted. Fixing these things can be a time consuming drag.

Right now 2 repeat TWO ad campaigns are pissing me off!

1. The dumbass Geico ads the ones with the stack of cash with the googly eyes. I wanna find the braintrust that thought that one up and kick their fucking teeth in!

*They look at their on the floor afterward* That? That's the teeth you could be chewing solid food with if you had not thought up that ad!? (sings) I always feel like somebody kicked me in the face!

-cs™

I would be more than happy to help you locate these advertising idiots and filet their skin off!
:rofl:

You know everyone on freeones floats right? Everybody floats down here......