• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random Statement Thread II

Does anybody know a download manager that doesn't have trouble downloading files from a php. link? For some reason all the ones I use will download the actual small redirect file instead of the link it's supposed to like when I download something from my browser. Normally, I wouldn't care about that occasionally happening, but even though I'm no longer on dial-up I still don't have a hardcore broadband connection. That means on the sites that don't normally have a resume feature for some dumb reason, if my connection cuts out or it stops for one reason or another I have to start all over again, and it just pisses me off to wait more than an hour or two downloading something and have it be all for nothing.

all things reflect the pieces which make up the fabric of the whole and yet the pieces do not define the whole. if the whole is but a composite of its pieces why do it's pieces fail to define it? heh :D

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
Had to buy a new mouse. Have it - fine specimen, but it is too large. I have to put the P.C. on a telephone directory for now. It is hurting my back, believe it or not. Amazing. Whodathunkit.

Er, D-Rock, dude, I don't even know what a php. link is. Sorry.

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
STAR TREK

Saw it.

Loved it!

Soon as possible again I'll watch it!

That's it...

-cs™

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
:( Damn. Okay anyway, thanks for the reply.

But just out of curiosity, are you thinking about creating an account in the near future? :o

Last edited:

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
The Star Trek film totally shone. Anyone even mutters something bad about it to me will receive furious glares.

J.J. Abrams did good.

I left feeling satisfied. Walking on air actually.