• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PS4 (PlayStation 4)

The game I'm looking forward to the most so far is Infamous: Second Son. The game looks awesome.

Can't wait next month, I already paid off my PS4 preorder at GameStop

Been too busy playing. Neglected the more important parts of my life a bit too much. Ugh.

Anyway...

New Killzone is fantastic. Controller is much better. Interface is as smooth as a baby's bottom. Seamless transition from game to friends to notifications back to game.

I had to stop eating the Taco Bell $5 box combos for a PS4 early release due to unhealthy amounts of anal leakage, so unfortunately I'll have to wait for some funds to amass before throwing away countless hours of my life. Excuse me, before investing countless hours into the bank of happiness

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/lacey-black said:
Lacey Black[/URL][/B], post: 8022435, member: 259053"]This thread got awfully quiet after the PS4 was released. Is everyone too busy playing with their new consoles to give feedback?

Looks like it. Or waiting for Xbox One to be released before bragging about PS4 ;)

After a week of playing it, 1. No problems so far (knock on wood) 2. I like it.

It's not the huge leap the last generation was with HD gaming but the differences are still pretty notable. I know the share feature is something I'm going to be messing with alot. The dualshock 4 is a definite improvement over it's predecessor but it still can't compare to the xbox 360 controller which was perfection IMO.

Anyone got or seen the video of a man who recorded his drunk naked wife on PS4 ??

http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/man-exposes-wifes-breast-on-ps4-twitch-stream-then-strips-her-completely-22779

cobra-and-his-wife.png

I preordered a PS4 end of October and was fortunately bumped up and got it on release date here in the UK (29th November)

I got it it with Killzone and Battlefield 4, I also have NFS Rivals.

So far I have only playing Killzone and Battlefield 4, also downloaded Resogun, which is amazing !!!

Is it just me or arent't there any exciting games for my taste for the PS4? The only games I see are either shooters or sports games.

And NO, I don't like AC and NO I don't play online.

The lack of games does suck, but the best games on the system are free in the playstation store anyway. Contrast, Resogun and Don't Starve are all better than any of the major titles released so far.

Tomb Raider comes out today. Anybody gonna get it?

The lack of games does suck, but the best games on the system are free in the playstation store anyway. Contrast, Resogun and Don't Starve are all better than any of the major titles released so far.

Tomb Raider comes out today. Anybody gonna get it?

Heck yeah.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
solid console