• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PS4 (PlayStation 4)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I've never had a YLoD on any of my PS3s.

Me neither, but my question is how can they guarantee that? Maybe they mean literally no Yellow Light of Death because they'll change the color? Any device has a chance of going down and never coming back

The article was only specific to the over heating issue resulting in ylod. It is very unlikely that the PS4 will ever have that yellow fault come up for over heating cause it will run cooler even for warm environments. It can still have 1000 other glitches/faults/errors you name it but over heating was common on both ps3 and 360.

Ive had 1 360 go on me cause of that Xclamp issue resulting in over heating. And buddy has gone through 2 PS3s. One over heat other was bluray drive problems.

That was the old PS3 model (60GB and 80GB), I had the 60 GB when it first came out. I waited until 2010 to get an new PS3 which is the slim 160 GB. The current model don't have it just like the current Xbox 360 don't have the Red Ring. The PS4 is a bit smaller then the PS3 which you match the two up,

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Mine sounds sometimes like a hairdryer though.

Gonna be Fuckin Scary how good ps4 games will look when u consider how good The Last Of Us is :p

I'm not sure it'll be as big of a leap from PS2 to PS3, we are still in the HD era really.

Once they have 4k tvs that are affordable, thats when graphics will really hit the next level.

I'm not sure it'll be as big of a leap from PS2 to PS3, we are still in the HD era really.

Once they have 4k tvs that are affordable, thats when graphics will really hit the next level.

I'd agree with that. The advancement of graphics hardware has really slowed down in the past few years. The original Crysis came out in 2007 and is just now starting to show its age. If you compare Cryis1 to Crysis 3 (6 years apart) 3 is definitely better, but they don't look drastically different. Now compare Crysis1 and the best looking game you can find from the year 2001...

Launch Line Up Games for the PS4

NBA 2K14
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Skylanders: Swap Force
Need for Speed: Rivals
Battlefield 4
Madden NFL 25
FIFA 14
NBA Live 14
Killzone: Shadow Fall
DriveClub
Knack
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Watch Dogs
Just Dance 2014
Lego Marvel Super Heroes

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
First set of games I'm most interested in are:

Battlefield 4

First set of games I'm most interested in are:

Battlefield 4

^ those 3 right there. I preordered the BF4 bundle along with COD:Ghosts. I guess Killzone:Shadow Fall is supposed to be the showcase launch title.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
^ those 3 right there. I preordered the BF4 bundle along with COD:Ghosts. I guess Killzone:Shadow Fall is supposed to be the showcase launch title.

I'm hoping Call of Duty: Ghost is a lot better than the last two COD(Black Ops/Black Ops 2) installments. The first Killzone was amazing. Killzone two was disappointing and I just bought Killzone 3 but haven't started playing it yet.

want to try GTA V

Don't think I'll be able to wait for the PS4 and I'll just get it next week for the PS3.