• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PS4 (PlayStation 4)

ps4_hardware1.jpg

ps4_hardware11.jpg

ps4_hardware111.jpg

ps4_hardware1111.jpg

ps4_hardware11111.jpg

ps4_hardware111111.jpg

Lungzyn

Die For Me
Upcoming Instant Game Collection for PS+ is pretty amazing. Hope it's just for the occasion of E3 and not, here's some shiny stuff, ignore PS4 DRM and online paywalls.
Really want to get Uncharted 3 but it's enormous (double space needed for installing = 80+ GB) and would probably stuff the remaining HDD space I have. Dat Blu-Ray capacity.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...-new-fixtures-in-the-instant-game-collection/ (Same for US and EU)

Huh didnt expect the single player to actually be 11.1 Gb, is the F2P multiplayer the big part?

I'd say my most anticipated exclusive is still InFamous: Second Son.
For multiplats, Destiny seemed a little Borderlandsy? Thief looked like Dishonored without the supernatural powers. Neither are bad comparisons for me.

I was thinking about holding off on buying a PS4 until they release a bigger HDD version but then I read that. Haven't bought a system on launch day since PS2 and now PS4. I like the direction Sony is going

Ya its a good feature for the person who stores a lot of media/games over time. PS3 did this if not mistaken already and I wish 360 did but that's how M$ tried to get more $$ by charging triple the price on their own drives.

Luckily I had found a firmware hack that is not against banning rules to use your own laptop drives.

Lungzyn

Die For Me
Yeah you can do it on PS3 as well. It's supposed to be quite easy apparently, but I am still scared that I would break something :rolleyes:

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Looks pretty good and pretty cheap too.When my PS3 breaks I'll buy a PS4 to replace it after the price has come down further.

Since Sony is going with the whole social, sharing angle...any hope for a smartphone app from Sony? Something to alert me when friends are on? Imagine being upstairs reading or fapping and your phone buzzes "so and so online" or "so and so is playing Destiny", wouldnt that be cool? Or sync up with your facebook account and notify us that way?

Edit: Turns out there is an app, just not available in Canada. Because we're a third world country.

Edit: It also turns out the app is shit. Any of my American friends use it?

Last edited:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
There will be a new app where you can download PSN items from the Store on a Smartphone phone, so maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

There will be a new app where you can download PSN items from the Store on a Smartphone phone, so maybe.

Interface first look

Txting without a keypad...iiieee I hate that! I always have a keypad plugged in my controller.

-

I already preorder mine at GameStop last month, I already put $300.00 on it so far.

I pre-ordered mine. Tho im not disposing of my PS3 cause 4 isnt backwards compatible. Cant wait for Final Fantasy 15 in 2014. Looks like a good game.

Ps4 totally owned xbox one at e3

Microsoft didnt do themselves any favors with the now reversed DRM policies. Worst was how they handled the press about it. I could live with the price tag, i believe in quality over quantity, Xbox One does come with enough features to justufy the price, most notably kinect....PS4 would be more expensive if it came with the camera.