• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

President Obama - Profiles in Leadership

You know why Obama and the Democrats lost ?
1) Because Obama ran progressives campaigns about Hope and Change but people got nothing. The change he promised never came and now people understand that theres nothing to hope from Obama, that he's not and never was the progressive he pretended to be, that is 100% pro-establishment, pro-corporations, pro-banks, pro-war, etc. Obama is a DINO (Democrat In Name Only)
2) Because, Democrats, instead of trying to convince people that they are more more Left, more progressive, did the opposite : they campaigned about being more Right than him :brick: They basicaly pretended to Republicans

Deepcover

Closed Account
Ok big deal so the Democrats lost last night..so how does this entirely hurt the President? He has the power to veto just about anything that comes onto his dick so how does this make the Republicans proudly rejoice in owning all of Congress? Help me someone since im obviously not American :facepalm:

Ok big deal so the Democrats lost last night..so how does this entirely hurt the President? He has the power to veto just about anything that comes onto his dick so how does this make the Republicans proudly rejoice in owning all of Congress? Help me someone since im obviously not American :facepalm:

For one, they can halt any of his judicial nominees including SCOTUS. And thanks to Harry Reid and the democrats, the nuclear option is in place.

Happen to Reagan after his administration 2nd mid-term elections with the Dems controlling both houses.
Happen to Clinton with the GOP after 2nd mid-term.
Happen to W Bush with the Dems again.

History repeating it self with two term Presidents since Reagan.

Heard McConnell press conference earlier today. Said he talk to Obama today and when Congress comes back the two things they want to work on is corporate taxes and free trade.

I like the free trade part, would like to see us get tough with unfair trading partner China. They send goods but don't take is one issue.

Deepcover

Closed Account
For one, they can halt any of his judicial nominees including SCOTUS. And thanks to Harry Reid and the democrats, the nuclear option is in place.

Yeah but Obama is POTUS so he still has the power. I mean the guy is still king regardless...Remember when the SCOTUS wanted the tapes that Nixon recorded in the WH? Well since Nixon was President he should've had the right to keep the tapes. That should have been his power not the SC. SCOTUS shouldn't have power over a President otherwise what's the point being President then? They'd be seen as powerless

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I mean the guy is still king regardless...

And right there is exactly why we have checks and balances and separation of powers. To keep someone like him from thinking like this. And you admitted it.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
And right there is exactly why we have checks and balances and separation of powers. To keep someone like him from thinking like this. And you admitted it.

King? I must have been stoned when Obama was demoted.

obama65.jpg
7fe63lqs7usldttd-rszw514.jpg

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Ted Cruz shouldn't be incharge of a garbage truck.

As another Conservative here I see him as a bit polarizing. The Republicans need to finesse their way toward 2016. Hillary will be tough to beat and have lots of money. The GOP must appeal to the Independents, Libertarians, Moderates(both sides), and maybe some younger voters to have any chance of winning.

Ace Boobtoucher

Based on your theory that includes previous Presidents who also served in office and not just Obama

No. I was addressing your statement. It seemed almost as stupid and silly as Chris Rock equating Bathhouse Barry and Moochelle with everyone's parents.

Everyone who has held the office has understood that they are servants of the people and not vice versa, with a couple exceptions. And Obama is one of those exceptions. He seems to view the Constitution and Americans (white Americans, anyway) with a palpable distaste.

Ace Boobtoucher

Ted Cruz shouldn't be incharge of a garbage truck. It amazing how many low life scum bags you GOP folks hold up as the saviors.

Bill Clinton; Bathhouse Barry Sotero; Lyndon Johnson; Al Gore; Barney Frank; Whorehouse Harry; Anthony Wiener; Jon Edwards; Hildebeast Clinton; Gary Hart; Joe Biden; Rob Blogojevich; all scumbag democrats. It is amazing how many lowlife scumbags you prog/commie/leftist folks hold up as saviors.

Deepcover

Closed Account
No. I was addressing your statement. It seemed almost as stupid and silly as Chris Rock equating Bathhouse Barry and Moochelle with everyone's parents.

Everyone who has held the office has understood that they are servants of the people and not vice versa, with a couple exceptions. And Obama is one of those exceptions. He seems to view the Constitution and Americans (white Americans, anyway) with a palpable distaste.

The only reason you think it's stupid is because it is true. I'm sure most of the previous Presidents believed deep down they have the power almost a kinglike mentality once they serve in office. Yet with that kind of thinking there is always a consequence or a major price. I don't believe the last thing you've said about Obama just that you despise him as a whole

Ace Boobtoucher

No. I wholeheartedly believe he hates white Americans and that he views the Constitution as a nuisance.

Ace Boobtoucher

Bill Clinton; Bathhouse Barry Sotero; Lyndon Johnson; Al Gore; Barney Frank; Whorehouse Harry; Anthony Wiener; Jon Edwards; Hildebeast Clinton; Gary Hart; Joe Biden; Rob Blogojevich; all scumbag democrats. It is amazing how many lowlife scumbags you prog/commie/leftist folks hold up as saviors.

Shit. How could I have forgotten Ted Kennedy? Calling that guy a scumbag is an insult to scumbags.

Ted Cruz shouldn't be incharge of a garbage truck. It amazing how many low life scum bags you GOP folks hold up as the saviors.

I don't hold up any politician as a "savior."

No, that was democrat voters in 2008 swooning over Obama and who believed he would lower the sea levels (and probably walk on it.)

I think there needs to be a healthy irreverence towards our elected officials. They are our employees. We are their boss. As I said, I view them as a necessary evil. Otherwise you end up with what you have in North Korea.

This is one of my favorite parts in the movie Clear and Present Danger where James Earl Jones as the CIA Deputy Director explains who the boss is:

Deepcover

Closed Account
No. I wholeheartedly believe he hates white Americans and that he views the Constitution as a nuisance.

I don't believe Obama hates white Americans. Guess it was the same how African Americans believed Reagan wholeheartedly despised AA which even myself could not picture...I'm sure there are some ppl Obama can't stand or ppl he wishes he could get along better...but hating white Americans? I just can't see the picture.

Hate is a really strong word btw...excuse me *walks quietly away from the Boobman*