• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

President Obama - Profiles in Leadership

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
You pulled the Jack Paar card. I fold. I bought his book many a year back and still have it on my shelf. I Kid You Not. That fucking guy knew what to do and say and when to walk away. Paar was so smart to not have to cram for cameras for the rest of his life. A couple of houses and float in a pool for the next 40 years.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
You pulled the Jack Paar card. I fold. I bought his book many a year back and still have it on my shelf. I Kid You Not. That fucking guy knew what to do and say and when to walk away. Paar was so smart to not have to cram for cameras for the rest of his life. A couple of houses and float in a pool for the next 40 years.

Yessir. We're hijacking this thread and you and I are likely the only 2 members here who can discuss this (that's kinda cool....or strange as hell maybe? :dunno:) with any degree of first-hand knowledge. Jack Paar is a cult hero of mine. He set the standard for talk show hosts (Johnny Carson admitted that he tried his best to emulate Paar's smooth, laid-back style). Brilliant wit, great interviewer. I need to read I Kid You Not. Thanks for the inspiration, Bob. :thumbsup:

bobjustbob

Yea, we've also seen when network brass had to huddle before Smothers Brothers songs went on the air. Those fucking guys ran 3 networks. Who is the King of all Media? Back then you didn't have the choices to go to satellite or internet. Paar, Smothers, Redd Fox.

Oh wait, this is an Obama thread. Yea, everything he does is evil and our grandchildren will be living with the misery he brought from 2002 till 2016. I'll be dead in 4 years so I won't have to buy a MyPillow to last for 20 years.

I like big boobies. They will still be here for the next 4 years.

Bush, who is promoting his book about his father (former President George H.W. Bush), "41: A Portrait of My Father,"

Hmm. A strikingly similar title to Obama's "Dreams of My Father".
I wonder if, like Obama, W also admits to being born in Kenya?

The Rosetta landed on that comet. DNA was traced to you.

:rofl2:

Yessir. We're hijacking this thread and you and I are likely the only 2 members here who can discuss this (that's kinda cool....or strange as hell maybe? :dunno:) with any degree of first-hand knowledge.

Hey now I'm not all that far behind you ancient relics. I wonder what percentage of Freeones members saw the moonwalk live? Probably a very small one.

bobjustbob

Youse guys done blowing each other?

Yea, and now it's a circle jerk with MBG and Bodie. As long as we keep our eyes closed and don't touch each other it's not gay.

That leadership consortium with Clinton and Bush really is poignant. A few years back there was the Bill and Bush tour for the tsunami relief. I love what Carter is doing picking up hammers and actually creating buildings. But like Cronkite he doesn't know when to shut up. In 2 years Obama will be in that same club. Lame duck but much time to carve out his legacy. I hope he doesn't do the rubber stamp veto obstructionist shit. Both sides of congress has been doing this for decades and the voters have been rolling them out for doing that. These 5 living Presidents will always agree that the job ain't so easy. You never know what you are going to walk into and never know what will walk into you.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Habitat for Humanity is a bullshit charity. When I was looking to do some volunteer work in Brazil ten years ago Habitat was the first choice for my commie sister. When we applied, not only would we have to pay our own way there (which we were going to do anyway) but we would have had to pay for the privilege of volunteering. We went with the Society of St. Vincent De Paul instead. Wound up getting free room and board as long as we were working with them. And we didn't have to associate ourselves with the second worst president (after Obama).

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Yea, we've also seen when network brass had to huddle before Smothers Brothers songs went on the air. Those fucking guys ran 3 networks. Who is the King of all Media? Back then you didn't have the choices to go to satellite or internet. Paar, Smothers, Redd Fox.

Oh wait, this is an Obama thread. Yea, everything he does is evil and our grandchildren will be living with the misery he brought from 2002 till 2016. I'll be dead in 4 years so I won't have to buy a MyPillow to last for 20 years.

I like big boobies. They will still be here for the next 4 years.

I like Redd Foxxx and I hope I get many nights of pleasant sleep with the MyPillow.com MyPillow. LaWanda Page(Aunt Esther) was a hysterically filthy bitch too.

National_Sleep_Foundation_Chooses_My_Pillow409.jpg

georges

Staff member
Leadership, you gotta be kidding

Attachments

• obama7.jpg
    obama7.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 34
  • obama28.jpg
    obama28.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 38
  • obama26.jpg