• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

President Obama - Profiles in Leadership

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Rep Nester. He comes out with the funniest shit.

This is why I argue so often for the third-party vote - the only way we'll see a change in our politicians is if we make a change in our vote.

I agree with you in principle, but then I cringe when I think about the fact that if it weren't for the Green Party Nader voters in 2000 George W. Bush would never have been our president.

Obama created the religion that government solves all problems. Promoting the amnesty , and all the welfare for illegals, will doom this country> I can't wait until Jeb Bush runs this country and cleans up Obama's fuckin mess!!!!

Jesus christ nester, how do you fit so much wrong into a single line?

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
I agree with you in principle, but then I cringe when I think about the fact that if it weren't for the Green Party Nader voters in 2000 George W. Bush would never have been our president.
This is two-party trap thinking. If it weren't for the 50,000,000+ people who voted for George W Bush, George W Bush would never have been president. There is where the problem lies.

“Those who seek absolute power, even though they seek it to do what they regard as good, are simply demanding the right to enforce their own version of heaven on earth. And let me remind you, they are the very ones who always create the most hellish tyrannies. Absolute power does corrupt, and those who seek it must be suspect and must be opposed. Their mistaken course stems from false notions of equality, ladies and gentlemen. Equality, rightly understood, as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences. Wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism.”
— Barry Goldwater

So what is it??
Is Obama a great mastermind seeking world domination or an idiot community organizer in way over his head?? I do not believe it is possible to be both although both ideas are pushed to the maximum by the right.
My opinion is he's a smart guy doing the best he can under impossible circumstances that nobody is qualified/capable of running perfectly and if your not trying to help your trying to hinder and hindering stinks of treason.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
But I thought dissent was the truest form of patriotism. Or is that only when there's a republican in office? Because now if you disagree with Dear Leader that makes you a racist.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
You're right in agreeing that Harry Ried is an obstructionist. The house has passed hundreds of bills and they're just gathering dust on Whorehouse Harry's desk. He's Dear Leader's veto by proxy.

You're right in agreeing that Harry Ried is an obstructionist. The house has passed hundreds of bills and they're just gathering dust on Whorehouse Harry's desk. He's Dear Leader's veto by proxy.

Demonizing should be heaped on the true demons.
'Dear Leader'???
That's the best you can do?
The first time Cruz or Rubio or Paul show any leadership at all will be their very first time.

I don't know about the rest of you but I cannot wait for the midterm elections to end. I'm sick and tired of the non stop coverage and I'm even sicker of the political ads

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Dems getting stomped this midterm. Dems only get 2 gains in the house including a 1 for 1 in California. 3 Dem losses in NY and 2 in Illinois. Good old blue Maine and NH Dems get the boot also. 13 seats total flip projection from blue to red. May lose the Senate also since 3 double digit victories and 5 other races leaning red.

Let the tears begin to flow. Tell us how the American people are stupid and about election cheating. I love a sad story.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Tell us how the American people are stupid...
Careful what you ask for...!

Just the ones who vote republican.
Please. The majority of those voting blue are doing it for the same reason as most of those voting red: either it's their 'team', or that colored-face showed up on TV more often.

Stupid voters are the voters voting for the same party over and over and over again and expecting different results from the last time said party got elected. That makes...well, most of them by my count.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Dems getting stomped this midterm. Dems only get 2 gains in the house including a 1 for 1 in California. 3 Dem losses in NY and 2 in Illinois. Good old blue Maine and NH Dems get the boot also. 13 seats total flip projection from blue to red. May lose the Senate also since 3 double digit victories and 5 other races leaning red.

Let the tears begin to flow. Tell us how the American people are stupid and about election cheating. I love a sad story.

Waiting to see the excuses and blame games to avoid accountability. What card will the Dems throw instead of looking into the mirror? I imagine they'll be Koch'd up flinging poo in that direction also.

Please. The majority of those voting blue are doing it for the same reason as most of those voting red: either it's their 'team', or that colored-face showed up on TV more often.

Stupid voters are the voters voting for the same party over and over and over again and expecting different results from the last time said party got elected. That makes...well, most of them by my count.

Reason why everyone running for office needs to be a independent with the scrapping of the political parties.

But that is a pipe dream because TV stations make more on political ads, more from the NFL collects for Super Bowl ads.

But Rat Trap it is the independent voter that decides election. Of course you are going to have die-hards on both political parties, but the independent vote is the one that sways from party to party usually on disdain with the direction of the country.

I don't know about the rest of you but I cannot wait for the midterm elections to end. I'm sick and tired of the non stop coverage and I'm even sicker of the political ads

I'm sick of polling. I already know from them here that Scott Walker will win and Gwen Moore in the US House in my district will win so not going to bother standing in line. Independent voters usually follow the polls so that they are voting for winners.