• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

President Obama - Profiles in Leadership

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Less than 1/2 the people vote in midterms and less than 2/3 in general elections. Top reasons for not voting:

Too busy. 17.5%
Not interested. 13.4%
Did not like candidates. 12.9%

Do you fall into any of these categories? Do you know that other things are on the ballots like spending referendums and law changes? But still everyone has an opinion on what to do about government. Keep your bitching to yourself if you don't participate in the process.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
Less than 1/2 the people vote in midterms and less than 2/3 in general elections. Top reasons for not voting:

Too busy. 17.5%
Not interested. 13.4%
Did not like candidates. 12.9%

Do you fall into any of these categories? Do you know that other things are on the ballots like spending referendums and law changes? But still everyone has an opinion on what to do about government. Keep your bitching to yourself if you don't participate in the process.

Just canidates on mine this time, and judge retention. I had idiot one, idiot two (but possibly dangerous), and third choice died in a plane crash.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
bobjustbob & Dino Velvet said:
Dems getting stomped this midterm. Let the tears begin to flow. Tell us how the American people are stupid and about election cheating. I love a sad story. Waiting to see the excuses and blame games to avoid accountability. What card will the Dems throw instead of looking into the mirror? I imagine they'll be Koch'd up flinging poo in that direction also.

Congratulations that your values and beliefs are winning out and seem poised to carry the day, hopefully congress will immediately initiate impeachment proceedings, that seems to be a popular and successful conservative tactic. After they get rid of darkie maybe President Biden will work harder to acquiesce to everything on the conservative agenda. I'm looking forward to the flood of good times that are surely right around the corner once republicans take back the senate.

bobjustbob

Congratulations that your values and beliefs are winning out and seem poised to carry the day, hopefully congress will immediately initiate impeachment proceedings, that seems to be a popular and successful conservative tactic. After they get rid of darkie maybe President Biden will work harder to acquiesce to everything on the conservative agenda. I'm looking forward to the flood of good times that are surely right around the corner once republicans take back the senate.

Now now, save your doom and gloom. Would you rather see the same gridlock of do nothing congress with all incumbents returning? It's all about hope and change. Tonight the people will speak.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Now now, save your doom and gloom. Would you rather see the same gridlock of do nothing congress with all incumbents returning? It's all about hope and change. Tonight the people will speak.

What an ungrateful post of shit! I congratulated you on your impending congressional victory and you thank me by insinuating I was being disingenuous, that sir, is just rude. You're the kind of gentleman that would be angry getting laid because it would soon be over. I won't bother getting into counting chickens before they hatch, but these are strange times in which we live. I digress, it's certainly within reason to believe that a GOP majority in the Senate is soon to be a reality, though in reality I'm uncertain as to how that changes the dynamic of which we've all become accustomed since the 2010 mid terms. It's nice to be hopeful about change, though I seriously doubt it's justified, and certainly with the track record we've seen from the GOP nothing to get carried away about. So McConnell gets to run the senate, not that he hasn't already for the last four years, and Obama gets to use the veto. Sum total, pretty much the same as what we've already got. Unleash the vampires, primary season is about to kick off and it's sure to be a shit fest.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

Impeachment or Impalement, either one and I'm good. At least he'd finally fall on a sword instead of someone else doing it for him.

bobjustbob

10 blue and 24 red seats come up in the senate in 2016 plus the house again. For some reason I'd like to see those yayhoos try to start that impeachment shit. Expose them and toss their asses out. Get some real work done.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Today:

2008 – Barack Obama becomes the first man of African-American descent to be elected President of the United States.

Oh, and:

1979 – Iran hostage crisis: A mob of Iranians, mostly students, overruns the US embassy in Tehran and takes 90 hostages (53 of whom are American).

1995 – Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin is assassinated by an extremist Israeli.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Today:

2008 – Barack Obama becomes the first man of African-American descent to be elected President of the United States.

Oh, and:

1979 – Iran hostage crisis: A mob of Iranians, mostly students, overruns the US embassy in Tehran and takes 90 hostages (53 of whom are American).

1995 – Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin is assassinated by an extremist Israeli.

Also my dad was born.

Would you rather see the same gridlock of do nothing congress with all incumbents returning?

Jesus christ you people are fucking stupid. It's the republicans that have been causing all the gridlock. Mcconnell filibustered his own god damn bill, ffs. And you wastes of oxygen are going to vote more of them in. Every parent with a cranky fucking toddler knows that you don't cave just so the tantrum will stop, all you're doing is reinforcing the problem. America is fucked because of people like you.

Jesus christ you people are fucking stupid. It's the republicans that have been causing all the gridlock. Mcconnell filibustered his own god damn bill, ffs. And you wastes of oxygen are going to vote more of them in. Every parent with a cranky fucking toddler knows that you don't cave just so the tantrum will stop, all you're doing is reinforcing the problem. America is fucked because of people like you.

Easy. Try using sarcasm instead of swear words at people on forums.
Taking a page out of Supa's troll thread. Unnecessary to type swear words against people who are just spiking a football before the returns are in.

But X-Fire and you are right. Gridlock and more to come after Hillary, God help us, wins in 2016.

In order to end gridlock we have to re-elect the people who brought unprecedented gridlock? I can't think of a more accurate description than fucking stupid.

Sorry.

I can't stand Hillary Clinton. Her idea of political correctness during Bill's tenure has made people lazy and soft.

Plus both are crooks just like the two Bush anyways.

georges

Staff member
Obama was a big failure from the start and it was very predictable

Democrats are good at winning national elections. Republicans are good at the midterms. The Democrats have trouble to talking to white working class voters while the Republicans have trouble with black and hispanic voters

Deepcover

Closed Account
Obama was a big failure from the start and it was very predictable

Maybe but I feel that Obama is a billion times more qualified then W. was...W. will always be remembered as a clown president...Plus more ppl went to Obama's inauguration then W's...*neener neener* :p

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue

I disagree. Obama talked about reaching across the aisle but he did so in a heavy handed way, alienated the "loyal opposition" and the whole thing turned into a pissing contest. Bitch all you want about Clinton or Reagan or LBJ but those guys knew how to play politics in order to strike a deal. Obama never learned that skill and, although I agree with most of his agenda, he went about attaining it in the wrong fashion. Don't misunderstand me....the republicans have been extreme obstructionists and whiners who present no plausible alternative solution but politics is the art of compromise and as POTUS it is Obama's job to make that happen. He hasn't and that has been his ultimate failing.

I disagree. Obama talked about reaching across the aisle but he did so in a heavy handed way, alienated the "loyal opposition" and the whole thing turned into a pissing contest. Bitch all you want about Clinton or Reagan or LBJ but those guys knew how to play politics in order to strike a deal. Obama never learned that skill and, although I agree with most of his agenda, he went about attaining it in the wrong fashion. Don't misunderstand me....the republicans have been extreme obstructionists and whiners who present no plausible alternative solution but politics is the art of compromise and as POTUS it is Obama's job to make that happen. He hasn't and that has been his ultimate failing.

Disagree. GOP leaders from day one planned to stall the Economy and make Obama a one term President.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/...-Plot-To-Sabotage-US-Economy-with-Frank-Luntz

One outtake

Frank Luntz
Like I said above, Republicans do not pay Luntz to offer ideas for good policy to help America, rather, Republicans pay Luntz' to devise lies will keep Americans dumb and ignorant to facts on policy. For decades Republicans have paid Frank Luntz to tell them (Republicans) what to say in order to brainwash 'the People' with lies and hate to destroy policy.

Luntz is so good at lying, he even lies to himself. In order to blur reality and not take responsibility for his devising the spread of propaganda through hate and lies Luntz told Matt Lauer

"I focus on words that cause people to change their minds, change their behavior even change their attitudes."
~Frank Luntz 3/2011 in interview with Matt Lauer

No, Luntz is not using words to merely have Americans "change their minds" -- Luntz is using words intentionally to dumb-down Americans and fill them with lies and hate so as to brainwash and program Americans to hate a given policy.
Luntz has been the Republican Hate-Propaganda Minister since at least 1993 and his list of words to stop policies that help America are vast:

Did not matter how much reaching Obama did, the arms of the GOP were at their sides.