• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Poll: Obama 'worst president' since World War II

georges

Staff member
Obama ignores record low unemployment, tells Africans US economy not secure

Georges maybe you're forgetting that unemployment was already low and steadily falling as he left office.

And yeah, there are vulnerabilities to this economy. Let's just hope it doesn't fall prey to them.

georges

Staff member
Georges maybe you're forgetting that unemployment was already low and steadily falling as he left office.

And yeah, there are vulnerabilities to this economy. Let's just hope it doesn't fall prey to them.

I am never forgetting anything to be very clear, people know very well what are Obama's dirty tricks and his scarecrow tactics. And regarding economics, Obamanomics were among the worst.

Attachments

• obama8.jpg
    obama8.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 75
  • obama6.jpg
    obama6.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 76
  • reagan-vs-obama-recoveries.jpg
    reagan-vs-obama-recoveries.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 70

georges

Staff member
Limbaugh digs up Obama dirt, uses it to destroy establishment media’s russia narrative
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/l...estroy-establishment-medias-russia-narrative/

Surprise surprise. Fake news from Limpy.
Who, according to the article, claimed "Obama was telling everybody the Russians could not hack the presidential election. Obama was telling people that it was too massive and widespread and intricate, it couldn’t be done.”

In fact Obama wasn't addressing Russia at all in those comments. He was talking about domestic attempts to rig an election (which Trump had been whining about ) via voter fraud.

So the only thing Tubby destroyed here was his credibility.

Obama was telling people that it was too massive and widespread and intricate, it couldn’t be done.”

In fact Obama wasn't addressing Russia at all in those comments. He was talking about domestic attempts to rig an election (which Trump had been whining about ) via voter fraud.

but wouldn't that also apply to Russia hacking? Being too massive and widespread and intricate and all.

and Obama wasn't addressing Russia while at that time knowing what Russia was up to.

but wouldn't that also apply to Russia hacking? Being too massive and widespread and intricate and all.

and Obama wasn't addressing Russia while at that time knowing what Russia was up to.

I'm content with Obama's explanation of why he didn't go public before the election. It makes complete sense to me.

But all I'm really addressing here is that when Limply revisited Obama's comments on rigging elections he lied about their context.

Not that that's earth-shattering news. It's pretty much standard AM radio bill of fare.

I'm content with Obama's explanation of why he didn't go public before the election. It makes complete sense to me.

But all I'm really addressing here is that when Limply revisited Obama's comments on rigging elections he lied about their context.

Not that that's earth-shattering news. It's pretty much standard AM radio bill of fare.

That’s it? That’s your defense? Did you read Georges article? Let’s say for the sake of argument that Rush was being intentionally misleading. How does that excuse Obama’s inaction? How does it let him off of the hook? The truth is, Obama felt like most of the experts that Hillary was going to win. Introducing the spectre of outside interference would bring into question the legitimacy of her presidency. The very thing that they did not mind doing once they lost.

Rush made the point which seems to go right by you that Obama never believed elections could be rigged, Be it through chicanery at the polling place or by our adversaries. His reminder of Obama’s comments are spot on and still apply.
Your defense of the indefensible and criticism of Trump at every turn is compelling theater. The election of Donald Trump sure has put the calm debate demeanor of PH in a whole different light.

That’s it? That’s your defense? Did you read Georges article? Let’s say for the sake of argument that Rush was being intentionally misleading.

For the sake of what argument? He WAS being misleading (to put it mildly).

I'm not going to revisit what Obama did or didn't do for the 40th time. His explanation makes complete sense to me. We KNOW had he ponied up pre-election you'd have blown a gasket over him committing unbridled election interference. Instead he sat chilly, even as Clinton's lead (following the re-opening of her email investigation) diminished to a sliver in most major polls over the last two weeks before the election.

It's amusing how so many of y'all HATE Comey when in the end that move may have done more to get Trump elected than anything else.

The election of Donald Trump sure has put the calm deejaying demeanor of PH in a whole different light.

:) Oh hooray. A good old fashioned ad hominum attack. I'd grown to miss them lately.

Yes I'm genuinely ashamed at how unhinged and rageful I've become, and how often I take it out on others personally. My behavior here has been abysmal :(
I think I'm most ashamed of the humorous, lighthearted exchanges I've engaged in recently with you, fox and georges. Those really must stop!

My doctor prescribed me a case of thorazine-laced popsicles to deal with this crisis, but the lab techs don't make them in my favorite flavor; grape. I swear if I ever get my hands on those mother fuckers THEY'RE DEAD :thefinger

Obama was certain Hillary had it in the bag. They were not going delegitimize her presidency. That’s it, it’s why he didn’t say anything or do anything.

Attack? It was an observation.

“deejaying demeanor” lol

I changed it and you still quoted it

2009 : Bush was the worst president
2017 : Obama was the worst president
2021 : Trump was the worst president

2009 : Bush was the worst president
2017 : Obama was the worst president
2021 2025 : Trump was the worst president who presided over record economic growth, low unemployment, ...

ftfy

President Trump blows the shit out of Obama and Bush Jr.

when it's all said and done, he'll blow the shit out of Reagan and will go down as the most effective and consequential President in this nation's history.

the right guy at the right time epitomized. Thank you President Obama for goading Trump at that White House Correspondent's Dinner which set this whole thing in motion, that and your shitty presidency which made this whole thing possible.

ftfy

President Trump blows the shit out of Obama and Bush Jr.

when it's all said and done, he'll blow the shit out of Reagan and will go down as the most effective and consequential President in this nation's history.

the right guy at the right time epitomized. Thank you President Obama for goading Trump at that White House Correspondent's Dinner which set this whole thing in motion, that and your shitty presidency which made this whole thing possible.

:thumbsup:
:1orglaugh

^ I love this motherfucker. Sorry for all the shit I've caused on here. There's me and there's drunk me. But we've gone over that already.

I've been zen as fuck for the most part, my rants against the left notwithstanding. I can't help that.

there I go again.

I'm an anonymous perv. I don't actually care. I'm just here to get my perv on and troll libs during the break for the lulz but certainly not enough for revenge.

#BoardFriends/Enemies