• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

People to Avoid (Help the newbies!)

No thank you. Last time someone on this forum offered me a blue pill I woke
up in high heels, spread eagle over a glass table, with peanut butter on my balls and a pair of fishnets dangling from my ass hole.

yeah sorry about that.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Can someone direct me to this No Holds Barred thread I hear so much about? Sounds like an awesome learning experience...

See told you you would find out!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Will you guys stay away from my fave nom nom

Will is the ultimate finger-waver and his sacred teepee shall not be attacked :1orglaugh

:nono:

I am quite impressed by this thread - Assuming for a moment that was actually started by a genuine new member looking for help on the board, all he actually got was 6 pages of flaming and general impression that this board is populated by arrogant assholes.

I tip my hat to you all

I am quite impressed by this thread - Assuming for a moment that was actually started by a genuine new member looking for help on the board, all he actually got was 6 pages of flaming and general impression that this board is populated by arrogant assholes.

I tip my hat to you all

I am a genuine new member. I had about 30 or so previous to starting this thread, so I saw a little sample. To be honest, I could've cared less if anyone replied as the idea to create this thread was primarily to finally get a big thread going in an attempt to establish myself. That is why I chose the topic, which I thought would garner an interesting response. Btw, I comprehend the self-tarnishing posts' "Back off noob, you don't want any" mentality and if you've read my responses, you'd know that I enjoy it so just let it be. Thank you all for your responses, you guys are funny as hell, and I look forward to my stay at Hotel Freeones!