• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

People to Avoid (Help the newbies!)

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
funny-captions-dat-ass.jpg

come on folks, let's be civilized with one another .

Thank you all for enlightening me but guys, please do not ruin this thread. Think of the newbies to come.

dunno, never thought of trying that

thats all? what a let down

Well, whoever that is they are using somewhat decent grammar and punctuation, so maybe an inference, but they did claim to know all about Andronicus and they only had five posts. Dead giveaway, IMO, that they are posers.

Well, whoever that is they are using somewhat decent grammar and punctuation, so maybe an inference, but they did claim to know all about Andronicus and they only had five posts. Dead giveaway, IMO, that they are posers.

I've been a member for a year watching you people act like douchebags. I remember why I never posted earlier. If you don't start off with three thousand posts, people look down on you and you must be someone with a bunch of accounts. I saw this thread and thought it might be a good time to join in. I was wrong. Andronicus posted an hour ago in the football thread about his teams and I made a reference to the Pacers. So no I didn't claim to know all about the guy. Back to the drawing board, Encyclopedia Brown. You fail.

I've been a member for a year watching you people act like douchebags. I remember why I never posted earlier. If you don't start off with three thousand posts, people look down on you and you must be someone with a bunch of accounts. I saw this thread and thought it might be a good time to join in. I was wrong. Andronicus posted an hour ago in the football thread about his teams and I made a reference to the Pacers. So no I didn't claim to know all about the guy. Back to the drawing board, Encyclopedia Brown. You fail.

You know, you're kind of acting like a douchebag yourself. You should take busenbust's advice and calm down.

It's not about feeling welcome. I don't feel welcome 90 percent of the time and I'm still around here. If you don't have a nutsack big enough to not get butthurt over a few posts, well, that's on you, newbie. Screw all these perverts, eh? Who cares what people think about you, much less on an anonymous forum.

If you don't have any other accounts, cool. You wanna talk sports, I'm there...always. Good looking females? I'm there...always. Booze? I'm there. I won't accuse you again because I'm sure the mods don't like it, and...whatever. No hard feelings, I just don't like being accused of being someone else.