• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I will not steal other people's threads

Re: ---------------OFFICIAL TROLLS of FREEONES For 2017-----------------------------------

I was going to give it an effort, but fuck it, what's the point? If you don't understand why people might not appreciate your bumping multiple threads several times a day and why it might be annoying, it would probably be a waste of time to try to explain why.

I was unaware of the green dot, pink title, blue title thing BOBJUSTBOB explained- I will experiment with it. It may work.
(explained above your thread)

If attacked in a thread I may respond. Since an attack is off point.

I would give me time but that is your decision.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Re: ---------------OFFICIAL TROLLS of FREEONES For 2017-----------------------------------

Everyone's different, so what bothers one might not bother another. Here's an example, I really don't like getting email solicitations from people or companies selling products; seeing unfamiliar and unwanted emails in my inbox is both aggravating and annoying. That apparently doesn't seem to be something you would find particularly bothersome. In the grand scheme of things, not really significant, First World problem, as it were, but enough of a nuisance that all of the big email providers have developed filters to prevent it from happening.