• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

People to Avoid (Help the newbies!)

It's not about feeling welcome. I don't feel welcome 90 percent of the time and I'm still around here. If you don't have a nutsack big enough to not get butthurt over a few posts, well, that's on you, newbie.

If you don't have any other accounts, cool. You wanna talk sports, I'm there...always. Good looking females? I'm there...always. Booze? I'm there. I won't accuse you again because I'm sure the mods don't like it, and...whatever. No hard feelings, I just don't like being accused of being someone else.

;);)

So I'm new here and I've noticed there are a couple people who aren't very well liked. I was wondering if some of you veteran board members could shed some light on who the active trolls are just for a heads up? If you can, please compile a little list off good/bad people for me and other newbies to come.

There's some really cool OCSM's on here. Babes like Spexy Ashleigh, Briana Lee, Harley Spencer, and Jane Burgess, and Miss Hybrid.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
People to avoid? Hmm, .. everyone.

Help the Newbies? .. Some advice, Take the Blue Pill.

Why are you guys telling people to avoid yourselves? Do you think you are funny? Or do you wish people would have a negative opinion of you?

Nobody should avoid anybody. I may not have many posts, but I've seen here for a long time. The bad people are usually kicked off.

They're telling you to avoid them because they're trying to inject some humour into this pathetic shit hole you call a thread. You're doing a bad job convincing anyone that you're sincere, and they're making fun of you. It's easy, because you're a douche.

Just answering your question. Hope it was helpful.

People to avoid? Hmm, .. everyone.

Help the Newbies? .. Some advice, Take the Blue Pill.

No thank you. Last time someone on this forum offered me a blue pill I woke
up in high heels, spread eagle over a glass table, with peanut butter on my balls and a pair of fishnets dangling from my ass hole.

Best thing to do being a newbie is to get the hell out of here before it's too late.
Ask Petra to cancel you account, and please, DO avoid me. I will bite!

Best thing to do being a newbie is to get the hell out of here before it's too late.
Ask Petra to cancel you account, and please, DO avoid me. I will bite!

Trust me, he will. I was so caught up in the fishnets and peanut butter I forgot to mention the bite marks.

I don't think i have ever changed my opinion of someone so fast. When i clicked on this thread MSTRKRFT seemed quite funny, then as i read on he seemed like a huge asshole. You'll have to post more to change my opinion.

I say you should avoid MSTRKRFT

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Avoid Anders. He just wants to sniff your nutsack. It's a strange process, and you'll be uncomfortable the whole time. Also, he doesn't have the courtesy to make it a happy ending. He's quite a self centred bag-sniffer.

Also, avoid Petra. She's desperate to take it up the shitter. Or so I've heard.

I LIKE taking it up the ass. Nothing to be ashamed of. VV is just jealous he can't get any even when he tries paying for it.