• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

People to Avoid (Help the newbies!)

So I'm new here and I've noticed there are a couple people who aren't very well liked. I was wondering if some of you veteran board members could shed some light on who the active trolls are just for a heads up? If you can, please compile a little list off good/bad people for me and other newbies to come.

Me. And the character that has a cupcake in his avatar. :D

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Make it primavera, please. We can be friends now? I'm a big fan of Indiana basketball.
By that, I hope you mean Boilermaker basketball.

Because if you mean Indiana Hoosiers basketball, then I'm afraid we're going to have to be mortal enemies.

So I'm new here and I've noticed there are a couple people who aren't very well liked. I was wondering if some of you veteran board members could shed some light on who the active trolls are just for a heads up? If you can, please compile a little list off good/bad people for me and other newbies to come.

I'm pretty cool. Also Alexpnz is a good guy to talk to if you have a story related to poop

Stay away from Will E Worm. He sucks.:D

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
If you like creepy pictures of bifurcated dicks, VV is your man.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
The Orange Cat will lick peanut butter off anything. ANYTHING.

There's this guy, gunslingingbird, he's a complete fucking jackhole. I mean, I don't know why he hasn't been shown the door yet. He's an asshole! :stir:

:laugh: avoid busen too ! he's a fucking fuck fucked fucker !

Why are you guys telling people to avoid yourselves? Do you think you are funny? Or do you wish people would have a negative opinion of you?

Nobody should avoid anybody. I may not have many posts, but I've seen here for a long time. The bad people are usually kicked off.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Dirk. He'll snatch your innocence.

:laugh: avoid busen too ! he's a fucking fuck fucked fucker !
Definitely avoid this guy. He laughs hysterically at everything he says.

Why are you guys telling people to avoid yourselves? Do you think you are funny? Or do you wish people would have a negative opinion of you?

Nobody should avoid anybody. I may not have many posts, but I've seen here for a long time. The bad people are usually kicked off.
You should definitely avoid Andronicus.

The list has started itself...

repped u GC !! :laugh: ;)

Mayhem

Banned

I'm not here to talk to you. I'm here to talk at you. And to be obeyed. Obey me, fucker.