• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pacquiao Vs Mayweather- Who would win?

Pacquiao or Mayweather?

• Pac Man to win

Votes: 58 55.2%
  • It's all about the Money!

Votes: 47 44.8%

• Total voters

mr google

Banned
The surge in votes for Manny is becoming disturbingly overwelming. :tongue:
I'm I worried? No i'm not. Bring it on. :glugglug:

How can you call this ??? :dunno: it,s impossible. the only wayt o find out is when it eventually happens. it will be the greatest fight of the decade easy :glugglug:

If you ever decide who you think will win, please join a team. :hatsoff:

Cant wait till Pac-man punches him on his arse

Go team MiniD
:1orglaugh :1orglaugh

Mayweather gonna win a close fight. Has the speed and reach to beat Pacquiao.

Will you be joining team google? :dunno: :wave2:

mr google

Banned
Mayweather hasn't fought anybody in, like, two years.

For all intents and purposes, he's already retired.

Pacquiao's been fighting nonstop in the meantime, taking out all other possible challengers and contenders.

I think Pacquiao will be much sharper than Mayweather. I hope Mayweather is at least taking home most of the fight money, because he's not leaving the ring with his titles, or his undefeated streak.

That's a very insightful and well-made thesis. On the whole you talk a lot of good sense except for your call on the big fight. ;)
Please join team MiniD. :hatsoff:

Mayweather is going to fall off just like Roy Jones did. For years, they basically collected pay checks by fighting middle of the road competition. Eventually they ran out of prime time money fights. RJJ was finally backed into fighting better comp and hasn't been anything since.

Mayweather, or Floyd 'Maybe' Mayweather, Has 40 wins over an eleven year span, yet has never fought top 3 or 4 fighters in his class.

K. Tszyu- Ducked
N. Campbell- Never Fought
M. Cotto- Ducked
A. Margarito- Ran From In Terror
S. Mosely- Ducked Many Times Over
P. Williams- Will Never Get A Shot

But I get it though... wait til' fighters get brutally knocked out or washed up, and then fight them and take all of the credit for beating old and beat up former champs! Well Floyd, there is only one big money fight left, and Manny is not beat up or washed up. I know you had hoped he would be at this point, but now you have to look your legacy in the face. Manny's been laying a path to you in bodies for a good while now, and won't be denied giving you a good look at what being the best pound-for-pound looks like.

My Prediction: Manny un-prettys the Pretty Boy: Pacquiao TKO in 8

Yet another very insightful and well-made thesis. WOW!! :hatsoff::hatsoff:

I hope no one was expecting me to counter punch against this argument. I can’t as it’s basically true in my opinion. But you must also admit that when Mayweather does step into the ring he "always" delivers the goods.

Also, all fighters fall off in the end. But I can’t see Mayweather and his inflated ego in the ring when he’s past his best so I don’t think we will get the chance to make that comparison with RJJ. A smart boxer retires at the top and doesn’t come back and Mayweather like him or hate him is as smart as they come. He will win I promise you that. :2 cents: please join team MiniD. :wave2:

Mayweather will win an easy points victory. He's too fast and slick for Manny Pacquia.

I'm not sure it's going to be easy but he will win the fight. Please join team google, sir. :hatsoff:

The surge in votes for Manny is becoming disturbingly overwelming. :tongue:
I'm I worried? No i'm not.

:eek:you should be
feel free to hop on the miniD express mr.google old bean we wont hold it against you :rofl:

mr google

Banned
:eek:you should be
feel free to hop on the miniD express mr.google old bean we wont hold it against you :rofl:

I like being the underdog in the poll. Team google will win where it counts most: in the ring. :nanner:

Here's Manny's POV after the big fight. :rofl2: :rofl2:

Mayweather is going to fall off just like Roy Jones did. For years, they basically collected pay checks by fighting middle of the road competition. Eventually they ran out of prime time money fights. RJJ was finally backed into fighting better comp and hasn't been anything since.

Mayweather, or Floyd 'Maybe' Mayweather, Has 40 wins over an eleven year span, yet has never fought top 3 or 4 fighters in his class.

K. Tszyu- Ducked
N. Campbell- Never Fought
M. Cotto- Ducked
A. Margarito- Ran From In Terror
S. Mosely- Ducked Many Times Over
P. Williams- Will Never Get A Shot

But I get it though... wait til' fighters get brutally knocked out or washed up, and then fight them and take all of the credit for beating old and beat up former champs! Well Floyd, there is only one big money fight left, and Manny is not beat up or washed up. I know you had hoped he would be at this point, but now you have to look your legacy in the face. Manny's been laying a path to you in bodies for a good while now, and won't be denied giving you a good look at what being the best pound-for-pound looks like.

My Prediction: Manny un-prettys the Pretty Boy: Pacquiao TKO in 8

Kostya Tszyu was past it by the time Mayweather made it to 140, Kostya was coming off of surgery before fighting Sharmba Mitchell, and then got retired by Hatton

Nate Campbell? Really? Nate Campbell was nobody until the Juan Diaz fight, not to mention the fact he was a lightweight until August

Mosley turned down Mayweather twice; the first time he ended up fighting De La Hoya, so we'll let him pass. The second time, however, Mosley had stated he wanted to return to Welterweight, and Floyd offered to be his return. This was after the FIRST Vargas fight, and after the second just before he decided to take on Collazo. Mosley offered to fight Floyd when it was convenient to him to do so, just as everyone accuses Floyd of doing to...well, everyone.

He turned down Margarito was because he thought he was going to get the De La Hoya fight. Tell me, would you take eight million to fight Tony, or possibly 20 million against Oscar? He only fought Baldomir because there was simply nobody else out there. Mosley had turned him down and Cory Spinks had a mandatory title defense

Cotto's people turned down Mayweather at 140

Everybody is avoiding Paul Williams

As for what he has done:

Genaro Hernandez had never been beaten at 130

Diego Corrales was undefeated and had never been stopped

Say what you want about the first fight with Jose Luis Castillo, but the rematch was all Mayweather

Blown up or not, Hatton was undefeated and was the champ at 140

Zab Judah was only in the fight early on and then got outclassed the rest of the way. Also, it was signed before Judah fought and lost to Baldomir

Everyone seems to forget he was the smaller fighter against De La Hoya

Nobody had beaten Juan Manuel Marquez decisively or without any controversy; bitch about the weight all you want, but nobody forced JMM to take the money

Another thing people seem to forget is when Floyd started at 147, Cotto was still at 140 and Mosley was bouncing between welterweight and 154. Pacquiao was just at 130. Margarito and Williams were unknown. Find any rankings from when Floyd was a campaigning welterweight and you won't see any of those names. Like it or not, he was the man at 147 before it became what it is today.

If Mayweather wins this fight, people will just say he beat up on a smaller man, the fight was too soon for Manny after Cotto, he was distracted by his political campaign, etc. If he loses, people will say he never was that great, his legacy is tarnished, etc.

Kostya Tszyu was past it by the time Mayweather made it to 140, Kostya was coming off of surgery before fighting Sharmba Mitchell, and then got retired by Hatton

Nate Campbell? Really? Nate Campbell was nobody until the Juan Diaz fight, not to mention the fact he was a lightweight until August

Mosley turned down Mayweather twice; the first time he ended up fighting De La Hoya, so we'll let him pass. The second time, however, Mosley had stated he wanted to return to Welterweight, and Floyd offered to be his return. This was after the FIRST Vargas fight, and after the second just before he decided to take on Collazo. Mosley offered to fight Floyd when it was convenient to him to do so, just as everyone accuses Floyd of doing to...well, everyone.

He turned down Margarito was because he thought he was going to get the De La Hoya fight. Tell me, would you take eight million to fight Tony, or possibly 20 million against Oscar? He only fought Baldomir because there was simply nobody else out there. Mosley had turned him down and Cory Spinks had a mandatory title defense

Cotto's people turned down Mayweather at 140

Everybody is avoiding Paul Williams

As for what he has done:

Genaro Hernandez had never been beaten at 130

Diego Corrales was undefeated and had never been stopped

Say what you want about the first fight with Jose Luis Castillo, but the rematch was all Mayweather

Blown up or not, Hatton was undefeated and was the champ at 140

Zab Judah was only in the fight early on and then got outclassed the rest of the way. Also, it was signed before Judah fought and lost to Baldomir

Everyone seems to forget he was the smaller fighter against De La Hoya

Nobody had beaten Juan Manuel Marquez decisively or without any controversy; bitch about the weight all you want, but nobody forced JMM to take the money

Another thing people seem to forget is when Floyd started at 147, Cotto was still at 140 and Mosley was bouncing between welterweight and 154. Pacquiao was just at 130. Margarito and Williams were unknown. Find any rankings from when Floyd was a campaigning welterweight and you won't see any of those names. Like it or not, he was the man at 147 before it became what it is today.

If Mayweather wins this fight, people will just say he beat up on a smaller man, the fight was too soon for Manny after Cotto, he was distracted by his political campaign, etc. If he loses, people will say he never was that great, his legacy is tarnished, etc.

Look at it for it is... Mayweather signature wins are against fighters who are coming off bad losses or guys way past their primes. He fought Judah after one of the most embarassing KO's ever. Even the fight Floyd had with a way past his prime De La Hoya went split decision.

Sharmba Mitchell?
Carlos Baldomir?
Demarcus Corley?
Henry Bruseles?
Really?????

Point is, there is no excuse for never having fought the tops in your class. 11 yrs deep in the game and you are just now fighting the best fighter? Where the hell have you been? Oh yeah... Wrestlemania!!! No Margarito, No Paul Williams, No Shane Mosely, No Pacquiao (yet), No Cotto, NO EXCUSE!!! Your not the best until you fight the best. Stop waiting for damaged opponents or good fighters to beat up each other waiting to fight you. MAN UP!

Look at it for it is... Mayweather signature wins are against fighters who are coming off bad losses or guys way past their primes. He fought Judah after one of the most embarassing KO's ever. Even the fight Floyd had with a way past his prime De La Hoya went split decision.

Sharmba Mitchell?
Carlos Baldomir?
Demarcus Corley?
Henry Bruseles?
Really?????

Point is, there is no excuse for never having fought the tops in your class. 11 yrs deep in the game and you are just now fighting the best fighter? Where the hell have you been? Oh yeah... Wrestlemania!!! No Margarito, No Paul Williams, No Shane Mosely, No Pacquiao (yet), No Cotto, NO EXCUSE!!! Your not the best until you fight the best. Stop waiting for damaged opponents or good fighters to beat up each other waiting to fight you. MAN UP!

Bruseles and Corley were title eliminator bouts leading up to the Gatti fight. Sharmba Mitchell, who was just coming up to welterweight himself, was Mayweather's first fight at that weight. Carlos Baldomir was the man at 147. Judah was the man at that weight before the Baldomir loss. Since you obviously didn't read my last post, I'll say it again: Floyd had signed to fight Zab Judah before Judah lost to Baldomir, and the deals were reworked after that so they could still fight. Just because they all went downhill after fighting Floyd doesn't mean you can void any relevance they had. Oscar past his prime, yes, but not shot. Yeah, Mayweather took Oscar to a decision, that really speaks volumes about Floyd's ability. It has absolutely nothing to do with Oscar's aggressiveness that night. Did anyone really expect Mayweather to get a stoppage? Don't shit on the DLH victory; that Oscar was a far cry from the walking skeleton that showed up against Pacquiao.
What about Pacquiao's list of winners? Oscar Larios? Jorge Solis? Hector Velazquez? A burned out Morales (2 & 3), a burned out Barrera (2)? All of them except for Hector and Solis were coming off of losses. He did nothing at 130 until Marquez II, took an easy fight against David Diaz, even turned down Mosley earlier this year despite the fact Shane was willing to go to 140. And one last thing which may be hard to digest for all you Floyd haters, he agreed to the terms of the fight first.

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
Face it Icewater! Admiral owns you! Lol!
I get this everyday when I talk about boxing. "Manny is the best in the world pound for pound, Mayweather's been out for too long etc. Nothing is certain, but as Iv'e said before and will say again...my money's on money.

Report: Jones offers $25M for megafight

Looks like Dallas isn't quite out of the running yet

Dallas Cowboys officials are still interested in bringing the Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao fight to Cowboys Stadium, multiple sources close to the football team and fight officials said Saturday night.
The Los Angeles Times reported Saturday that Jerry Jones offered to pay $25 million as a site fee.
Even though fight officials did not visit Arlington, Jones is still pursuing the bout.
Cowboys officials are prepared to seat 9,000 fans on the football field and lower the video board, which is 90 feet above the ground, to close to 25 feet above the ring. The fight could have a capacity of close to 100,000 fans.

It's whatever... Pacquiao beat everybody in his division there was to beat before switching weight classes. He didn't switch weight classes to duck difficult fights. Floyd is not a fighting champion, who'd rather retire of fake wrestle than fight tough fights. He couldn't even stand up for himself in a radio interview without making 100,000,000 excuses on why he's been in the game 11 yrs and never the fought the best guys.

http://www.********************/videos/video.php?v=wshh0Xm3b8hr8k6hCKOH

^^^world star hip hop dot com^^^

Last edited:
bump

OH MAN!!!
I'm a big fan of BOTH! But I do have to choose.

I have money down on Pacman, but I'm starting to think the Vegas odds are going to lean in favor of Pretty Boy

OH MAN!!!
I'm a big fan of BOTH! But I do have to choose.

I have money down on Pacman, but I'm starting to think the Vegas odds are going to lean in favor of Pretty Boy

join team miniD/pacman you cant lose