• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pacquiao Vs Mayweather- Who would win?

Pacquiao or Mayweather?

• Pac Man to win

Votes: 58 55.2%
  • It's all about the Money!

Votes: 47 44.8%

• Total voters

mr google

Banned
You know what .... i don't know a ton about boxing .... but just from watching a few things .... wow does Manny look FAST ! He looks like he'd be really tough to beat ! Tia

Thanks. I guess we'll find out on fight night. :cool:
I hope you will be watching this orgasmic encounter. ;)

You know what .... i don't know a ton about boxing .... but just from watching a few things .... wow does Manny look FAST ! He looks like he'd be really tough to beat ! Tia

His speed really is something else, combined with his power, he'll definitely make it interesting against Floyd

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4762409

Looks like the fight is going to take place in Las Vegas after all

The deal is not done yet, but the Manny Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather Jr. welterweight title fight likely will take place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Golden Boy Promotions president Oscar De La Hoya told ESPN.com on Monday.
Jerry Jones, the owner of the Dallas Cowboys, for instance, offered a $25 million site fee -- the biggest in boxing history -- to host the fight at the new 100,000-seat Cowboys Stadium.
However, the promoters and fighters apparently believe they can generate more money by going to the MGM Grand, which seats only about 17,000, and scaling the ticket prices to produce a record gate of more than $20 million in addition to selling roughly 40,000 closed circuit seats in the city for $100 apiece.

Pacquiao will win because of his speed, strength, and power + spirit. I've watched several fights from Pacquiao and he's a type of fighter that swings and throws punches from left to right and is very accurate at it. He's also the type of fighter that can make quick adjustments....meaning he will test his opponents strength and style within the round or the next round and he will go in for the kill or work his way up for the kill.

Not much to say about Mayweather. It's simple, the guy cherry picks. He's more of a defender type of fighter and fast at countering. Keep in mind that Pacquiao can counter too. But once Mayweather gets close up to Pacquiao, he will expect a brawl from left to right. I don't think Mayweather can handle it.

Mayweather will lose this fight.

The January 2010 issue of The Ring pits Mayweather against 10 of the best welterweights from the last century. The fights take place with old school rules (15 rounds, 6oz gloves, same day weigh-ins).

The list of opponents:
Sugar Ray Robinson (L 15)
Henry Armstrong (W 15)
Kid Gavilan (W 15)
Sugar Ray Leonard (L 15)
Charley Burley (L 15)
Jose Napoles (TKO 14)
Carmen Basilio (W 15)
Emile Griffith (W 15)
Thomas Hearns (TKO by 13)
Mickey Walker (TKO 10)

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4766171

The Manny Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather welterweight title megafight, tentatively scheduled for March 13 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, is in jeopardy because of the camps' failure to agree on the manner of drug testing for the fight.
According to Golden Boy Promotions, which represents Mayweather, Pacquiao refused Tuesday to agree to the Olympic-style drug testing procedures the sides had been negotiating.
Two weeks ago, Pacquiao's trainer, Freddie Roach, told ESPN.com that their side had no problem with Olympic style testing.
"I have no problem with the testing whatsoever," Roach said then. "They can do whatever kind of drug testing they want. They're scared of Manny and scared of his power. He'll pass any test in the world."
Schaefer said he hoped it was simply a "miscommunication" on the Pacquiao side.
"I do hope it is some sort of miscommunication and that Pacquiao is not even aware of what is going on and he will clear this up and say what is good enough for these great Olympic athletes is good enough for him and Floyd, and he agrees to do these drug tests.
"Team Mayweather is very surprised that an elite athlete like Manny Pacquiao would refuse drug testing procedures which Floyd has already agreed to and have been agreed to by many other top athletes. Why would Pacquiao refuse to have the same kind of testing that Lance Armstrong, Michael Phelps, LeBron James and Kobe Bryant have had?"
In addition, Schaefer told ESPN.com that the sides had agreed on an unprecedented penalty if either fighter weighed in heavier than the contract limit of 147 pounds.
"We agreed to $10 million per pound, or fraction thereof," Schaefer said. "That's what the Pacquiao side wanted and we said OK to that. That's unheard of. We have agreed on everything except for this drug testing issue. I have to think Pacquiao is unaware of this. The drug testing had been part of the contract for a while and then they suddenly said no. I was informed of that [Tuesday] morning. Suddenly they changed course and I don't know why."
Pacquiao wanted a huge monetary penalty if Mayweather was overweight because he ignored the contract limit of 144 pounds for his September fight with Juan Manuel Marquez, coming in at 146 pounds and paying a $600,000 penalty for the extra advantage.

mr google

Banned
Looks like it's not going to happen

Anyone from team MiniD know why your man is
frightened of the Olympic style testing? :dunno:

Or is Manny planning on taking drugs as that is
the only chance he has of winning the fight. :1orglaugh

mr google

Banned
Paul Williams just got his ass beat the other day. I thought Paul was the shit but Martinez beat the shit out of him. I was kind of shocked because Williams is one dude I would never wanna see in a dark alley somewhere. He's a tough sucker!

Please explain what this has to do with Money V. Manny? :dunno:

Looks like Money man pussied out. He knows he'd get murked by Manny. :D

I don't know where you get your info from but it's all :confused:

Join team MiniD. I'm fairly sure Manny will clear up the problem in the next few days. :cool:

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4768830

An impasse over the drug-testing protocol to be used in the Manny Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather welterweight title bout can be overcome if Mayweather agrees to allow the agencies used by the NBA, NFL and MLB to handle testing for boxing's biggest fight, Top Rank's Bob Arum, who promotes Pacquiao, said Wednesday.
"Our suggestion is to utilize any of the independent agencies that work with the National Football League, the National Basketball Association or Major League Baseball, since they administer drug testing for their professional athletes," Arum said.
Mayweather continues to demand Olympic-style testing, which is conducted by the United States Anti Doping Agency. Its protocol calls for random urine and blood testing throughout the training camps, fight week -- even the day of the fight -- and immediately after the fight. According to Leonard Ellerbe, a Mayweather adviser, that means something like three to five blood tests and 10 to 12 urine tests over an approximately 10-week period.
Mayweather would be subject to the same testing as Pacquiao.
Arum said that USADA's testing procedures would not allow it to assure Pacquiao that he would at least not be blood tested during the week of the fight or even on the day of the fight.
Ellerbe said that if Pacquiao won't submit to random testing, it must mean he has something to hide. "The reason why they don't want to do that is because obviously there is something to hide," Ellerbe said. "You're not going to dictate to an organization like USADA, which has tested the elite athletes of the world, on how their testing is conducted. Arum is talking about the fighters like they're going to have a blood transfusion. We're talking about a tablespoon of blood. We're taking about a tablespoon. This is the same representation of Manny Pacquiao that says he's superstitious and doesn't like needles and then you look all over his body and he has tattoos. So which one is it? If there's nothing to hide then what is the problem?"
"Manny will submit to as many random urine tests requested," Arum said. "Regarding the blood tests, he will subject himself to three tests -- one given in January during the week the fight is formally announced, one 30 days from the fight, no later than Feb. 13, and the final one immediately following the fight, in Manny's locker room.
"The major issue related to the testing rests with which independent agency will administer these tests," he said. "The United States Anti Doping Agency cannot do it because they will not amend its procedures to accommodate the blood testing schedule we have outlined. USADA, under its guidelines, would have the right to administer random blood tests as many times as they want up to weigh-in day and that is ludicrous.
Arum said that if they use the agencies that administer testing to the American professional sports leagues they could write down a specific set of guidelines, while USADA will conduct testing only one way.
Ellerbe said Mayweather is not interested in anything other than the USADA way of doing things because its way is random.

mr google

Banned
Actually .... I might check it out if it happens !

I hope you had a very merry christmas tia? :beer: :glugglug:
At the moment it looks like the only fighting these two jellyheads will be doing is in a courtroom. :crying:

However, I've got my fingers crossed they will put their brains back in their heads, sign the contracts, do the drug tests and meet in the ring 13th March. :thumbsup:

From what I've heard on the news the problem appears to be that Pacquiao is scared of having a few blood tests before the fight. :dunno:

If I was promoting this fight I'd send tia ling by private jet to convince him that there is nothing to worry about except losing the big fight. ;)

This fight has to happen. I think it would be the biggest and one of the best in boxing history. :2 cents:

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4772853

Looks like Floyd is easing up on the drug testing, but the fight is no closer to getting finalized

There was movement by the Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao camps Saturday in the battle over how to handle drug testing for their tentative March 13 super fight, but the sides remain at a stalemate in an increasingly nasty negotiation that threatens a fight many predict would be the highest-grossing bout in history.
Mayweather changed his stance Saturday, moving off the hard line he had taken on using USADA as the testing agency.
"We are OK to move off USADA," Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who is representing Mayweather, told ESPN.com. "What we're saying, and what is important to us, is four things -- that the tests be random, that they include blood and urine and the time frame, meaning when do you stop the tests before the fight but know they will still be effective. Three of them we have agreed on -- random, blood and urine. So now it is a matter of the two sides working out the specifics of the cutoff date to assure it will still be effective."

It seems like the fault is with Pacquiao, him and Arum finally found someone who won't take any shit from them, and they don't know how to handle it

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4777048

When HBO televised "Pacquiao/Hatton 24/7" -- the four-part series that followed the buildup to Pacquiao's second-round knockout of Ricky Hatton to win the junior welterweight title in Las Vegas last May -- it aired footage of Pacquiao taking a routine blood test as part of his prefight medical exam in Los Angeles.
The blood test was conducted approximately 14 days before the fight; it punches holes in Pacquiao's argument that giving blood inside 30 days of a fight negatively impacts his performance.

Regarding the testing itself...

Meanwhile, in Las Vegas, the Nevada commission held its final meeting of 2009. At the conclusion of the 25-minute meeting, chairwoman Pat Lundvall closed by invoking the commission's right to conduct random urine tests on Pacquiao and Mayweather.
"The Nevada administrative code obligates any unarmed combatant to submit to tests if they're directed to do so by a member of the commission for prohibited substances," Lundvall said at the public meeting. "And it was in 2007 that we amended our regulations to ensure we were following the World Anti-Doping Agency's prohibited list. ... That is the list we adhere to for the purposes of the testing that is conducted through the athletic commission. We determined that those provisions applied not only immediately before and after a fight, but also to random testing during training, and that any member of the commission can request such a random test."
Lundvall asked commission executive director Keith Kizer to employ the commission's random testing procedure and "request a urine sample from Floyd Mayweather as well as Manny Pacquiao. They're both licensees and they are subject to these kinds of exams whether the proposed fight goes forward or not.
Pacquiao and Mayweather must submit to the tests within 48 hours or face possible fines or suspension by the Nevada Athletic commission.