• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7464256, member: 550820"]People just don't understand the difficult sacrifices we make! :) lol

But we most certainly appreciate it!

I have no doubt Alicia could rock one of those as well.

I shot a few for Westcoastbikini.com and he has some really awesome ones...I love this red one for instance, but the blue one......I have shoe laces wider than that one! I tried wearing a pad when I was on my period and it just looked so ridiculous! :)
4.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Although, this one might actually be better looking than the shoestring. Perhaps if the shoestring were red....?

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Doc, when I said "can I have Mandy please" did you realise I was voting for her too? #Justchecking

i believe what you said was "Mandy please Doc" and i took that to be conditional vote. Mandy hasn't come over yet to fulfill her side of the bargain, but i know she's busy so i trust she'l get around to it

Harley Spencer 9
Mandy Flores 12
Jaana Ruutu 2
Andi Land 12
Lucy OHara 2

14 hours left to vote

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Before I went downstairs I had to let out a sad sigh because alas there was no Andi Land waiting at the bottom.

That however doesn't change the fact those are some Great, great photos Andi :)

AndiLAnd_0105388.jpg

WOW Andi! Very nice. Glad I'm back:D

Go, go ,go Andi !,Lovin those pics :lips:

Thanks guys! Happy you enjoyed the pics :)

Yeah, Andi .......... don't worry about Mandy's famous 14-Inch Dildo.
I believe that was only for use on Miss Hybrid and Briana Lee. :D Maybe. Heh Heh Heh!

Then again, maybe it could be one of those situations like when on car side mirrors they inform you something like, "Caution: Objects in mirror are closer than they appear." So maybe Mandy's Dildo is actually only 10 inches. Of course, if I have that mirror caution phrase backwards ... Mandy's Dildo could actually be 18 inches. :shock:

Seriously, Andi, we can't wait to see what nuclear HEAT you and Mandy generate when you two do get together one day for a photo shoot! :jump:

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens! ;)

My vote is for Andi Land

My vote is for my Beautiful Angel Andi Land

Thank you for your votes! :lips:

AndiLand_01056467.jpg

AndiLand_01056468.jpg

AndiLand_01056469.jpg

Looks like it's gonna be another close one!

My vote goes to the beautiful and talented Andi! There is no one better and more deserving of this award! She is the hottest, sexiest girl! :)

-300-06-lg.jpg

AndiLand

My vote goes to the beautiful and talented Andi! There is no one better and more deserving of this award! She is the hottest, sexiest girl! :)

View attachment 272673

Hmm, I might have to (respectfully) disagree with you there - I think everyone nominated is deserving! But thank you for your vote, I appreciate it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.