• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Woohoo, that's awesome! :partysml: I have to admit, I was kinda hoping it'd end up being a tie the entire time... Congrats to you too, Mandy! :heart:

Thank you so much everyone, I'm very flattered! This just made my day :)

AndiLAnd_01056470.jpg

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Congrats Andi and Mandy! :clap: :clap:

As a result of this tie, I suggest a set with the both of you ... just sayin! ;)

Briana Lee

i bet everyone knew this one was coming. people just didnt seem to know whose butt they liked better.
so the winner this week is...Andi Land and Mandy Flores!!!

Congratulations, Andi, on your first win this year! and Congratulations, Mandy, on good ol' number three!

Congrats girls!!!!! :partysml:

Well deserved!!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
As a result of this tie, I suggest a set with the both of you ... just sayin! ;)
This should be mandatory for ties anyway! I wonder why it's not a law yet. :dunno: JITNAAAA!! :scream:

And at the end of the year ALL the winners should make a set and a video together! :yesyes:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Congratulations Andi & Mandy!
I had to check the calendar to see if somehow my birthday hadn't snuck up on me.
Cuz this is the stuff birthday fantasies are made of. :rubbel: :rubbel: :drool2: :bowdown:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
This should be mandatory for ties anyway! I wonder why it's not a law yet. :dunno: JITNAAAA!! :scream:

And at the end of the year ALL the winners should make a set and a video together! :yesyes:

if people wanted to send me money, i would be willing to spend it on making it happen (assuming i got enough).

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
if people wanted to send me money, i would be willing to spend it on making it happen (assuming i got enough).

Ha-ha. If I had the money I could make this happen myself. You on the other hand make the rules. Go...uhm...rule that or something. :D

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.