• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Some peektures for you!

Attachments

• 010.jpeg
    010.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 034.jpeg
    034.jpeg
    218.9 KB · Views: 126
  • 040.jpeg
    040.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 113

Harley Spencer

You really need to do a set with a fedora (possibly paired with suit) because you can seriously rock a hat. :thumbsup:

I know, right? But wait... isn't that what I was wearing? A fedora? It's like a top hat, yes? But smaller? That's what I was wearing. Isn't it? *googles it* :computer: Yeah, looks the same to me. See? *attaches more photos*

Attachments

• 003.jpeg
    003.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 132
  • 008.jpeg
    008.jpeg
    175.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 022.jpeg
    022.jpeg
    206.3 KB · Views: 113
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7462530, member: 579739"]I know, right?

:yesyes:

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7462530, member: 579739"]But wait... isn't that what I was wearing? A fedora? It's like a top hat, yes? But smaller? That's what I was wearing. Isn't it? *googles it* :computer: Yeah, looks the same to me.

Nope, that's a short crown top hat. It's similar to a bowler hat, minus the rounded top. A fedora has a pinched look to it, and was favored by old timey gangsters. They're similar, but different.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7462530, member: 579739"]See? *attaches more photos*

Trust me, I've seen them all already. Your New Years sets kick ass.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7462530, member: 579739"]I know, right? But wait... isn't that what I was wearing? A fedora? It's like a top hat, yes? But smaller? That's what I was wearing. Isn't it? *googles it* :computer: Yeah, looks the same to me. See? *attaches more photos*

Wow, stunning pics Harley. :drool2:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
You really need to do a set with a fedora (possibly paired with suit) because you can seriously rock a hat. :thumbsup:

are we picking out hats for Harley? because i vote for a kangol.

Harley Spencer 9
Mandy Flores 9
Jaana Ruutu 2
Andi Land 11
Lucy OHara 2

are we picking out hats for Harley? because i vote for a kangol.

Hmm... Kangol is a brand. They make a lot of different styles of hats. I'm guessing you're looking for a flat cap though (also often called a driver's cap) since I believe they're most known for those.

Oh, and I'd like to take the moment to point out that my pedantry involving fine hats managed to get this thread three more Harley pictures.

... you're welcome
. ;)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Hmm... Kangol is a brand. They make a lot of different styles of hats. I'm guessing you're looking for a flat cap though (also often called a driver's cap) since I believe they're most known for those.

Oh, and I'd like to take the moment to point out that my pedantry involving fine hats managed to get this thread three more Harley pictures.

... you're welcome
. ;)

yeah, i know its a brand. im talking about the old school LL Cool J kangol.

Ahh I see now. They are very similar though.

:yesyes: Indeed they are. I've always loved the fedora in particular though because it's just so... stylishly '40s. Sometimes I feel like I was born far too late. :( (On the other hand my views on most things are progressive enough that I wouldn't have gone over well in the '40s I'm sure... still, they had cool hats! :D)

yeah, i know its a brand. im talking about the old school LL Cool J kangol.

So yeah, I'm guessing a flat cap since he used to wear those a lot.

Mandy Flores

You ever had that moment when you are handed a bikini and you just wonder to yourself ..."I'm supposed to wear this in public?" and "How does this go on?"

Yeah, this was one of those moments..

19.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.