• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Oh wow!

Thank you so much everyone!

I love being TNOCSMOTWOTY. I have done the DP

I am visiting friends at the moment but when I get home I will be doing something special for you all and FO.

I hand over now to all the other ladies, including Miss mucky mouthed Mandy. MMMM

I will still be here obviously but not entering any contests as it was a "moment in time". It is now time for the other girls to get out there with votes ready to be won.

I will be concentrating on my fetish fun you.

More to come

Well done and thank you to #TT and everyone else who voted for me throughout the year.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

MissHybrid

Congrats to the tart of the board. ;-)

Thank you Board Madam.

Now that I have retired from contests at FO, if you would like me to help in maintaining board discipline, I have a multitude of equipment at my disposal and I know how to use all of it.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

Congrats, Miss - you truly are first class, and you can take that any way you like.

I felt obliged to not let this congratulations post pass without a double entendre, and if you look real close, you'll see that I slipped one in.

I missed the OCSM of the Year vote???

So glad to see Miss Hybrid on top. There's no place she looks better. Congrats to the Tart Queen!

SophiaWinters

And now the winner of the 2nd Annual Official Checked Star Member of the Week OF THE YEAR and new Queen of OOTW of 2014 is...

MISS HYBRID!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Miss!! All Hail Queen Miss!!

I await the posting of the video of the ceremonial passing of the crown from the old queen Mandy to the new one. I'm sure it'll be very classy and pantsless.

Congrats!!!

Philbert

Banned
I missed the OCSM of the Year vote???So glad to see Miss Hybrid on top. There's no place she looks better. Congrats to the Tart Queen!

No, you didn't.
This was the OSCM OF THE WEEK of the YEAR Contest, very important difference.
THAT one you missed.

ban-one

Works for panties
Congrats, Miss Hybrid. Nothing against the other ladies, but if it couldn't have been Mandy, I don't know anyone else to win better than you :)

Briana Lee

And now the winner of the 2nd Annual Official Checked Star Member of the Week OF THE YEAR and new Queen of OOTW of 2014 is...

MISS HYBRID!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Miss!! All Hail Queen Miss!!

I await the posting of the video of the ceremonial passing of the crown from the old queen Mandy to the new one. I'm sure it'll be very classy and pantsless.

Congrats Miss, well deserved! :partysml:

MissHybrid

Thank you for voting me to OCSMOTYOTW, I am enjoying it already !

Good luck to everyone for 2014!

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for voting me to OCSMOTYOTW, I am enjoying it already !

Good luck to everyone for 2014!

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.