• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

aliciasecrets

Official Checked Star Member
Luv it you could make anything look hot!!! Thats why my vote is for Mandy :)

You ever had that moment when you are handed a bikini and you just wonder to yourself ..."I'm supposed to wear this in public?" and "How does this go on?"

Yeah, this was one of those moments..

16.jpg

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7464212, member: 550820"]
18.jpg

I think the manufacturer may have accidentally forgotten the bikini part of your sting bikini.

There's just no pride in workmanship anymore...

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
You ever had that moment when you are handed a bikini and you just wonder to yourself ..."I'm supposed to wear this in public?" and "How does this go on?"

15.jpg

Who cares about the bikini, fuck those shoes are hot! :drool2: :flame:

But yeah did you wear the "panty" the wrong way 'round? o_O

Mandy Flores

I think the manufacturer may have accidentally forgotten the bikini part of your sting bikini.

There's just no pride in workmanship anymore...

I shot a few for Westcoastbikini.com and he has some really awesome ones...I love this red one for instance, but the blue one......I have shoe laces wider than that one! I tried wearing a pad when I was on my period and it just looked so ridiculous! :)
4.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Mandy Flores

How about these Maley..... These were $235 at the time I got them...Signature Reports....I found them in a thrift store for $7.99! I just about peed myself when I looked them up on my phone. They were UNWORN! Very happy Mandy I was.
76.jpg

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
How about these Maley..... These were $235 at the time I got them...Signature Reports....I found them in a thrift store for $7.99! I just about peed myself when I looked them up on my phone. They were UNWORN! Very happy Mandy I was.
76.jpg

Let me ask you a counter question. Would I ruin them if I came on them? :rubbel:

I love wedge heels. :yesyes:

Damn and how lucky you were to find them in your size as well! :)

19.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Oh, an easy access bikini! I particularly like to see those on women on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.