• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama is an Asshole!

Also, Will E thinks many taxes are unconstitutional.
Sales tax for example.
If you are taxed when you earn it, how can you be taxed when you spend it too?
Isnt that taxing the same dough twice?
Isnt that unconstitutional?

Technically someone with a sellers permit could purchase his/her goods and pay the taxes up front then sell the product duty free to the customer. Ergo, there is no rule that says you are to be taxed twice on the same money.

The obvious reason why the retailer doesn't do that is because they are able to pay taxes directly (from what they directly recoup from the customer) on the product they sell instead of eating the capital on what they don't sell because they've paid the tax upfront.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I made this enormously long post to see if anyone else might see the trend of Will posting statements and evading requests for proof. Merely an observation. Everyone draw your own conclusions.

You said you wouldn't flame any more. ;) :tongue:

Also, Will E thinks many taxes are unconstitutional.
Sales tax for example.
If you are taxed when you earn it, how can you be taxed when you spend it too?
Isnt that taxing the same dough twice?
Isnt that unconstitutional?
Seriously, Ive never seen so many fuck me in the ass harder uncle sam types in one place since the san franciisco bicentenial gay pride gangbang of 1976.

Yes. :hatsoff: Taxed on what you earn and then taxed again when you buy goods. That is redundantly unconstitutional.

My comment with the video links.

The IRS agent can't show any laws that force us to pay taxes and never points to anything Mega "Jolly" has pointed to. ;)

You said you wouldn't flame any more. ;) :tongue:

Yes. :hatsoff: Taxed on what you earn and then taxed again when you buy goods. That is redundantly unconstitutional.

My comment with the video links.

The IRS agent can't show any laws that force us to pay taxes and never points to anything Mega "Jolly" has pointed to. ;)

We go better than that. Many goods here are subject to duty (which is a tax on quantity not value)-such as motor fuel, alcohol, tobacco. On top of which we pay a sales tax valled VAT. So we pay (with taxed income) tax on tax.

The IRS agent can't show any laws that force us to pay taxes and never points to anything Mega "Jolly" has pointed to.

Sure they can. The Revenue Act of 1861, The Revenue Act of 1862, The Wilson-Gorman Tariff....those are all laws BTW.

Again, US Constitution Article 1 Sect. 8 grants Congress the power to lay and collect taxes. The Sixteenth Amendment granted congress the power to tax income.

Sorry Will E "Facetious"....but taxes on goods (in most cases) is what the state charges the retailer for selling it....he recoups the taxes he would pay from you which goes to the state, not the Feds.

My biggest problem with BHO right now is his complete lack of attention to Afghanistan. 10 more soldiers died yesterday, the commanding general keeps asking for more resources (for months now) and he was busy trying to get the Olympics and other crap... this White House seems devoid of any substantive leadership on any of the real issues.

My biggest problem with BHO right now is his complete lack of attention to Afghanistan. 10 more soldiers died yesterday, the commanding general keeps asking for more resources (for months now) and he was busy trying to get the Olympics and other crap... this White House seems devoid of any substantive leadership on any of the real issues.

That's UTTER nonsense. He JUST got the assessment from McChrystal last week. "complete lack of attention"??? That was the guy before him....Obama has deployed more resources to Afghanistan than has ever been before.

Bush relegated Afghanistan to all but an afterthought. The only attention he paid to it was in the waning days of his administration when he trotted around the world begging for help when he found that he underestimated the challenge. This is after having sold the con that we can just go it alone if they don't like it.

We are going into strongholds that have been neglected for years by the previous administration and as such they've had years to perform surveillance and plan how to attack us and fend off attacks by us.

Because of the Bush administrations lack of attention there we our military faces an enormous challenge in righting that ship...there are going to be some long days ahead because of Bush IMO.

"Cunning...." we haven't agreed much I don't think but I do sort of respect some of what you say here. Don't turn into a tool like some of the others on me now...:(

That's UTTER nonsense. He JUST got the assessment from McChrystal last week. "complete lack of attention"??? That was the guy before him....Obama has deployed more resources to Afghanistan than has ever been before.

Bush relegated Afghanistan to all but an afterthought. The only attention he paid to it was in the waning days of his administration when he trotted around the world begging for help when he found that he underestimated the challenge. This is after having sold the con that we can just go it alone if they don't like it.

We are going into strongholds that have been neglected for years by the previous administration and as such they've had years to perform surveillance and plan how to attack us and fend off attacks by us.

Because of the Bush administrations lack of attention there we our military faces an enormous challenge in righting that ship...there are going to be some long days ahead because of Bush IMO.

"Cunning...." we haven't agreed much I don't think but I do sort of respect some of what you say here. Don't turn into a tool like some of the others on me now...:(

I'll try not to turn into a "tool" I suppose, but I will continue to call 'em like I see 'em, and right now I see ZERO attention to this problem by the White House. I do, however, see them botching nearly every foreign policy issue from China to Russia to Africa to Iran to North Korea, and right now have zero confidence in this administration's ability to do anything except to knuckle under and capitulate. BTW, it's part of my job, so I do kinda know what I'm talking about here, and trust me, there are a LOT of concerns right now being voiced like mine. Obama did send more troops earlier this year, but it was not what was asked for. This report was the culmination of many analyses that have been done in 2009, and it was not a surprise to anyone in the military community. The US needs to man up or get out at this point.

I hesitate to get into a Bush-bashing, because to be quite honest, I didn't agree with a whole lot of what he did either. And it seems that people tend to drag out the "well it's better than Bush" argument way too often for my taste, and it seems to be little more than a deflection of the real issue at hand.

Hope that made sense. And it's an issue that very important I think, but I don't hear a lot of people outside of the defense community discussing it. :glugglug:

I heard he was a really sweet guy, once you got to know him.

Do you think he's sitting there at his desk right now, reading one of about a million threads like this and just thinking, "good lord... I'm running a nation full of effing morons"?

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
oK Jag, I think you may right.
You say "your manipulators".
Who are these manipulators?
Are these manipulators simply using both parties as tools?

Also, if there are manipulators could it be that they use one party to manipulate more than the other?

I'm beginning to feel like joe pesci in JFK.

Those who benefit from the continued and uninterrupted exploitation of the establishment....it can be lots of things from the government to the media to big business to the sports world to entertainment to art to....well, you get the idea. It's no one "thing" but instead a compilation of all of those stimuli who are in a position to influence our thought processes and keep us fighting amongst ourselves but nothing ever really changes. Call it whatever you want....it is the system at work. This isn't some "oooo-eeeee-ooooo" conspiracy theory I'm talking about....it's just the way things are.

JMO of course....or Hot Mega's. :D

I'll try not to turn into a "tool" I suppose, but I will continue to call 'em like I see 'em, and right now I see ZERO attention to this problem by the White House. I do, however, see them botching nearly every foreign policy issue from China to Russia to Africa to Iran to North Korea, and right now have zero confidence in this administration's ability to do anything except to knuckle under and capitulate. BTW, it's part of my job, so I do kinda know what I'm talking about here, and trust me, there are a LOT of concerns right now being voiced like mine. Obama did send more troops earlier this year, but it was not what was asked for. This report was the culmination of many analyses that have been done in 2009, and it was not a surprise to anyone in the military community. The US needs to man up or get out at this point.

I hesitate to get into a Bush-bashing, because to be quite honest, I didn't agree with a whole lot of what he did either. And it seems that people tend to drag out the "well it's better than Bush" argument way too often for my taste, and it seems to be little more than a deflection of the real issue at hand.

Hope that made sense. And it's an issue that very important I think, but I don't hear a lot of people outside of the defense community discussing it. :glugglug:

Obama is paying "zero" attention to Afghanistan? That's a pretty absurd statement by you by any measure. You don't see it right now or maybe you're ignoring it but Obama has accomplished a staggering amount of foreign policy success in his relatively short time in office.

If he had his minions out there babbling about them succinctly everyday you'd probably be able to see a clearer picture of how it's weaving together. It's pretty clear he doesn't play his foreign policy out in the press but just does it.

But when you continued to claim he's not paying any attention to Afghanistan you lose all credibility with me. ESPECIALLY in the context of what his predecessor did (or didn't do).

It is pretty amazing the double standard though...watch one guy spend years fucking something up but then expect his successor to fix it in 5 mins.:1orglaugh

Those who benefit from the continued and uninterrupted exploitation of the establishment....it can be lots of things from the government to the media to big business to the sports world to entertainment to art to....well, you get the idea. It's no one "thing" but instead a compilation of all of those stimuli who are in a position to influence our thought processes and keep us fighting amongst ourselves but nothing ever really changes. Call it whatever you want....it is the system at work. This isn't some "oooo-eeeee-ooooo" conspiracy theory I'm talking about....it's just the way things are.

JMO of course....or Hot Mega's. :D

:rofl: Hi me....:1orglaugh

true enough. I didn't feel this was a flame, just a question. Sorry if you feel differently.

It wasn't. It's just Will's way of changing the subject yet again. He obviously can't answer the question put before him, so he does what he always does and he turns the dialogue back on you. Just think about it, how many times during his back and forth with Hot Mega he dodged a statement by replying to a comment with "I know you are" or "I'm glad you admit it" after a comment was directed at him? The only thing missing from those statements are "... but what am I" plus of course this; :tongue:.

Just face it Will, you cannot back up your claims with any substantial evidence and until you do they will be considered false.

It’s like when Will E argues against evolution and says that people and dinosaurs lived at the same time. He asks, "Where is the missing link?" When people provide evidence of dozens of "missing links", he ignores it.

When he claims that his political/religious views can be found in a literal interpretation of the Bible (and anyone who does not believe as he does is a non-Christian), when presented with biblical quotes that are contrary to his narrow interpretation, he ignores it. So folks, no matter much proof you supply that taxes are constitutional and 70 million people voted for President Obama, Will E will ignore it.