• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL 2008-2009 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
What? No props or love for my beloved Blues? This team has come back from the fucking dead and is likely going to make the playoffs after they smoked Phoenix last night. This is a serious team on the rise and all I can say is IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME! Davidson has done a terrific job building this team the right way from the ground up. They may not last long in the playoffs, but I am pumped about the future!

Go Blues!

NHL_Blues.gif

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
What? No props or love for my beloved Blues? This team has come back from the fucking dead and is likely going to make the playoffs after they smoked Phoenix last night. This is a serious team on the rise and all I can say is IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME! Davidson has done a terrific job building this team the right way from the ground up. They may not last long in the playoffs, but I am pumped about the future!

Go Blues!

Well, being from the province that almost stole the Blues away from St. Louis in the 80s, I'd be lying If I said I wasn't keeping track of them. They certainly have turned their season around. It's good to see after the last few sub-par seasons.

Mauser98k

Closed Account
wow. Tampa has called up defenseman Kevin Quick from Norfolk making him the 50th different player we've dressed this season.

Edit - nevermind, he played earlier this season

member979979

Closed Account
Just wondering if anybody watching the Penguins game, did they give a moment of silence for those 3 police officers killed on Saturday?

Mauser98k

Closed Account
jesus, thank god this season is over. we finished the season losing 9 in a row...for the 2nd time.

although it was good seeing Artyukhin whoop somebody's unfortunate ass to finish off the year

Great to see all you US dudes talking puck. You're my favorite Americans by far!

Canucks are going in with some serious momentum!

well my Panthers sucked toward the end of the season again.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Bruins win the East. Will likely get Carolina in second round. Provided they can stay out of the penatly box against Montreal.

member979979

Closed Account
Anybody watch the frozen four final? WHAT A GREAT GAME!!! Just when you thought the game was over, it was starting.

Boston pulled a comeback to force sudden death, and then won it with a flutter goal.

But the best thing about it was hockey was on ESPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.