• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauser98k

Closed Account
You know Burke is gonna throw a huge contract at him July 1st, if only to fuck up the salary situation in Tampa.

i expect at least 1 team to. though Florida has to spend $23,000,000 just to reach the cap floor so they could royally screw us.

this debacle has to be the worst mess for Tampa in a long time

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
i expect at least 1 team to. though Florida has to spend $23,000,000 just to reach the cap floor so they could royally screw us.

this debacle has to be the worst mess for Tampa in a long time

I have a feeling Florida is going to be tossing offers at every major free agent this off season.

Jon S.

Banned
Though nothing official as yet.....I heard from a Pittsburgh sports media source that a Russian Newspaper is already reporting that Jaromir Jagr is returning to the NHL....and that he signed a 1-year, $1.4 deal with the Penguins. No OFFICIAL confirmation however. I don't know how I feel about it myself. He didn't exactly leave under the best of terms like 10 years ago......and I don't know what he has left in his tank and how well he will hold up to the grueling number of games and level of play in the NHL (in the Russian league he was playing in, they only play like 50 games a season).....but, I guess I'm sort of excited to see him return to the Pens....if that is in fact how it all plays out!

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Wow... Christian Ehrhoff signs with Buffalo for $40 Million over 10 years. No wonder the Canucks and Islanders passed. Sabres overpaid big time.

Everybody over pays this time of year. The Wings signed Jonathan Ericsson to a 3 year, $9.75 million deal. WTF?

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Everybody over pays this time of year. The Wings signed Jonathan Ericsson to a 3 year, $9.75 million deal. WTF?

I don't mind this signing. he may turn into the next pronger/chara of the NHL if keeps developing, pronger nor chara were instantly great and intimidating like they are now, I would have been pissed if we lost JE and he turned out to be or started turning into the next pronger/chara type D-Man!! :2 cents: I can't fuckin wait until NOON. :nanner:

p.s. If the Wings sign Jackoff Jagr somebody PLEASE meet me @ JLA and shoot me in the fuckin head!!
:horse:

I don't mind this signing. he may turn into the next pronger/chara of the NHL if keeps developing, pronger nor chara were instantly great and intimidating like they are now, I would have been pissed if we lost JE and he turned out to be or started turning into the next pronger/chara type D-Man!! :2 cents: I can't fuckin wait until NOON. :nanner:

p.s. If the Red Wings sign Jackoff Jagr somebody PLEASE meet me @ JLA tomorrow and shoot me in the fuckin head!!
:horse:

I try to trust everything Holland does, but that's way too much money. He reminds me of Lilja. He's been a liability in his own end. You don't give a developing player $3 million. He better earn it!

Mauser98k

Closed Account
Tampa Bay signs UFA goalie Mathieu Garon to a 2 year, $2.6m contract.

i like that signing. i'm sorry to see Smitty go, but Garon is more reliable.

Ben Eager signs with the Oilers.

Jose Theodore signs with the Panthers.

Canucks resign Higgins and Salo.

Wings resign Eaves and Miller.

Coyotes sign Raffi Torres.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Jagr to Philadelphia. :1orglaugh Guy just troll'd the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Yeah he Jacked the flyers instead!! the Pens were actually smart enough to withdraw there offer, and gawdbless the Flyers!! I can't believe they were / are dumb enough to sign Jackoff Jagr for 3 mil + a year!! :rolleyes::facepalm: I'm sooooo glad the Red Wings didn't bite on that... the Flyers must've had a brain fart in the war-room or some shit, WTF are they doing??? they get rid of Richards and Carter, and they replace them with Simmonds, jagr, and Talbot? :dunno: IMO they didn't improve or upgrade in that department @ all. :nono::confused:

Wings resign Eaves and Miller.

I am a little disappointed that the Red Wings opted to resign Eaves and Miller instead of trying to upgrade there forwards needs, but they did pick up Mike Commodore for 1yr @ 1 mil.. 6'5" stay @ home type defense-man with a MEAN streak!! I kind of like this signing!! he is surely an upgrade from Ruslan Salei. :2 cents::clap:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I have no idea what the Flyers are doing anymore. They take Talbot from the Penguins and grab Jagr, but at the same time they let Leino get taken by the Sabres. Jagr is not worth depleting the entire roster for! Nor is Bryzgalov, for that matter.

Mike Smith 2 years $4,000,000 in Phoenix.

this has been a great free agent frenzy so far. last year was dull.

I tried to find a clip from Quantum Leap of Scott Bakula saying "Oh boy" for this, but since I couldn't find one, I'll just have to use this:

:facepalm:

Mauser98k

Closed Account
Tampa Bay is out of the running for unresticted free agent Brad Richards, Steve Yzerman says.

no big deal. knew it wouldn't happen. NOW SIGN STAMKOS GODDAMNIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.