• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '09/'10 Season Thread

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Game five is going to be intense. I think whoever manages to win this one will win the Cup. If the Flyers comes out with a win, there is no way the Hawks will be able to beat them in Philly.

its sad to see my blackhawks tied 2-2 and people are saying its the flyers series will news flash all that as happen is the home teams has won even tho it is 2-2 the pressure is still on the flyers to win atleast one on the road i think the black hawks will take care of business tonight go to philly and win it all in game 6

its sad to see my blackhawks tied 2-2 and people are saying its the flyers series will news flash all that as happen is the home teams has won even tho it is 2-2 the pressure is still on the flyers to win atleast one on the road i think the black hawks will take care of business tonight go to philly and win it all in game 6
Eh, I thought you're from Michigan..I would figure you're a Red Wings boy :dunno:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

If Chicago is going to win, then I think it is going to come in game seven. The chances of Chicago winning in Philly are low as shit.

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
I haven't been able to get on here for the last hour. Thought I got banned. Hawks win tonight Bear. I've been right every time so far.

Make sure to catch game 6 cus Chicago will put an end to the Stanly cup and phillys dreams

Pronger was on fire! Hawks' first goal was redirected in by his skate, he was in penalty box when Hawks scored their fourth goal and all in all he was -5. :thumbsup:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Alright Chicago let'e end this in game 6!