• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '09/'10 Season Thread

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
It's looking good.

Here's the recap. The Flyers have scored 3 goals to the Blackhawks 1. I realize that none of your 10 college degrees is in mathematics but that gives the advantage to the folks in orange. :thefinger

Here's the recap. The Flyers have scored 3 goals to the Blackhawks 1. I realize that none of your 10 college degrees is in mathematics but that gives the advantage to the folks in orange. :thefinger

Do you have an issue with my degrees in humanities? Do they make you nervous? Do you feel inadequate? :mad:

How dare you be totally right. bastard.

I'm too plastered to recap. The first goal wa sgarbage. It's been a good game though.

I'm getting drunk now. Just because Chicago's choking tonight. :(

Do you have an issue with my degrees in humanities? Do they make you nervous? Do you feel inadequate? :mad:

How dare you be totally right. bastard.

I'm getting drunk now. Just because Chicago's choking tonight. :(

Eh...game's not over yet. I see Leighton letting in a hunka shit thing in real soon. :yesyes:

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Dayum. Who was that Lauren Hart chick? She wasn't bad at all. :hit:
She's been singing the Anthem for the Flyers since the 1997-98 season, even through treatments for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma from 2000 to 2002. :2 cents:

I think I'm cool with that. Is there a test on this subject? :(

Yes. It begins like this:
If you were in Plato's cave, what shadow would you cast, and who do you think would care?

I am getting drunk for the same reason. Whoda thunk?

:eek: are we agreeing on something? Do we have to make out now? Do you want to be the big spoon, or the little spoon?

By the way, what a wasted second period for Chicago.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Twenty minutes later, and it is still looking good.