• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '09/'10 Season Thread

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Apparently if the Hawks win tonight they're going to hand out the Cup at the end of the ice, instead of the centre. Can't say I blame them; remember, these are the fans that once threw snowballs at Santa.

PlasmaTwa2

God. Fucking. Dammit.

Way to go Chicago. Enjoy your Stanley Cup victory. I hope every one of your teams have 100-year droughts.

PlasmaTwa2

Toews takes the Conn Smythe.

That bitch.

turtle825

Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!
Congrats to the Blackhawks on winning the cup - well earned and no doubt they'll always be in the mix for the cup in years to come.

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
Does Bettman have Parkinson's? I'm being serious he shakes like he partied all night with Bloody and the Lurker.

Speaking of Bloody where the hell is he?

As much as this pains me to say...........hold on........congrats Bbbbbb.........congrats Blackhawks. There I said it.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Just got home. Helluva fucking game tonight even if the finish was anticlimactic. It's a good thing that PK knew the shot went through because nobody else did. I'm glad that at least one of my Chicago teams will be taking home a title this year...

Watching Hossa hoist the cup damn near made me puke. But I know if the Flyers would have hoisted it I definitely would have puked.