• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '09/'10 Season Thread

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Good job, Flyers.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Ugh. Ugly game all around for the Hawks. It might have gone to overtime, but we were never really in this one at all. This wasn't what I wanted to see from a team who had been excelling on the road. It'd be nice to take a 3-1 lead back to the UC. But it won't happen with a repeat of tonight's performance. Get it fixed before Friday...

:very angry face:

Wow...no Calder Cup on TV. The NHL is free but minors they charge $11.99 for a game online for a minor league game? Way to sell the game.

It was nice to hear from my people in Hamilton that about 2,000 attended game 6 of the AHL West finals. :rolleyes: So much for Canadians supporting their teams up there I guess eh...:rolleyes:

This sucks midget penis.

PlasmaTwa2

It was nice to hear from my people in Hamilton that about 2,000 attended game 6 of the AHL West finals. :rolleyes: So much for Canadians supporting their teams up there I guess eh...:rolleyes:

They sure do love professional hockey there. We get more people for minor league games in Saskatoon. :thefinger

Yes. Fuck Hamilton. Fuck them right in their "We want a hockey team but we don't support either of our current two professional sports teams" holes.

Oh. I didn't know it was like that. 2,000 for an AHL playoff game though? Jesus Christ, I thought the Moose attendance was bad back in the day but that's fucking a disgrace. :rolleyes: My high school team could pull more than that.

PlasmaTwa2

Oh. I didn't know it was like that. 2,000 for an AHL playoff game though? Jesus Christ, I thought the Moose attendance was bad back in the day but that's fucking a disgrace. :rolleyes: My high school team could pull more than that.

Really, people who think Winnipeg is dying haven't seen Hamilton. Whenever I hear people talking about how great Hamilton is growing, it's all bullshit. It's Toronto that is growing, not Hamilton. Toronto is going to be hosting the Pan-Am Games in 2015. They offered to build a brand new stadium for Hamilton and their football team, the Tiger-Cats. But the damn city can't figure out where to put it. They don't want to listen to their damn football team, who will be the main users of the stadium for the next thirty years. No, they want to build it downtown, where there will be no parking and no way to get to the stadium. Winnipeg did the same thing with the MTS Centre. Right downtown with no parking. It's a pain in the ass.

Really, people who think Winnipeg is dying haven't seen Hamilton. Whenever I hear people talking about how great Hamilton is growing, it's all bullshit. It's Toronto that is growing, not Hamilton. Toronto is going to be hosting the Pan-Am Games in 2015. They offered to build a brand new stadium for Hamilton and their football team, the Tiger-Cats. But the damn city can't figure out where to put it. They don't want to listen to their damn football team, who will be the main users of the stadium for the next thirty years. No, they want to build it downtown, where there will be no parking and no way to get to the stadium. Winnipeg did the same thing with the MTS Centre. Right downtown with no parking. It's a pain in the ass.

Well the dunce who thought up the idea that Hamilton would be NHL franchise #3 in Ontario was a freakin' moron, if you ask me.