• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '09/'10 Season Thread

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Well the dunce who thought up the idea that Hamilton would be NHL franchise #3 in Ontario was a freakin' moron, if you ask me.

Saying you're going to move the team to Hamilton if you buy it regardless of what the league says. Yes, that's a great way to earn a franchise.

PlasmaTwa2

Man, sometimes I wish I lived in Phoenix. Coyotes season tickets go on sale monday and the most expensive one is fucking $255 dollars.

PlasmaTwa2

Is that cheap? What are some of the more expensive ticket prices in the league?

Well, just pulling one team off of the internet, season tickets for the Senators run between $1,400-$6,200.

So, yeah. Phoenix is a bargain. Remember, $255 gets you a front row seat. To get a seat anywhere in the lower bowl is at most $80.

Well, just pulling one team off of the internet, season tickets for the Senators run between $1,400-$6,200.

So, yeah. Phoenix is a bargain. Remember, $255 gets you a front row seat. To get a seat anywhere in the lower bowl is at most $80.

That's nuts. It's been so long since I went to a game I must not have remembered what it cost.

Man, sometimes I wish I lived in Phoenix. Coyotes season tickets go on sale monday and the most expensive one is fucking $255 dollars.

The trouble is, once you're sitting there, right on the glass, you have to watch Phoenix play ever time.

Really, they should be paying people to sit there.

PlasmaTwa2

The trouble is, once you're sitting there, right on the glass, you have to watch Phoenix play ever time.

It's better than having to watch Toronto. ;)

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave

They made it farther than my Rangers did. And by the looks of it we're fucked again this year. There's no way they're gonna be able to dump all those enormous salaries for all those washed up players on anyone.

Cheapest Wild tickets were $10 a pop. My dad had season tickets in these seats, at around $400 or so. They raised them from $10 to $12 though a couple years ago.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Alright I got my first LCD tv and I am ready to watch the game!