• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '09/'10 Season Thread

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Now that was a Stanley Cup final game. Both teams played great in the third.

yeah that was a great game im gald to see the blackhawks take a 2-0 lead now i hope they play just as well in philly

An old guy that still can play....

Truth. He's still better then 90 percent of the defencemen in the league.

Yup, but he tires faster too. Don't count on him logging as much ice time during games. Plus he's more prone to injury.

This is the same shit that Toronto has been doing forever. Count on the old, experienced, excellent players. Never mind that when they get injured you're totally screwed.

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
Although its common knowledge I hate the Flyers, I am first and foremost a hockey fan, and we need a series. Philly 4-3 in OT. ( Always have to route for OT, unless its the Rangers then I want to see them beat everyone by 4 goals. )

I've been watching on and off as I work on my car but from what I have seen the game has been DAMN good. Want this to be a series, so sorta rootin' for Philly tonight. That Kane goal was bananas though. :hatsoff: That was a goal scorer's goal right thar.

I turn the game on and 2 quick goals. I feel like a curse to these goalies.

You are, you bastard. I'm going to tell them. All hockey is going to be blacked out in your area for the remainder of the playoffs.

:mad:

Chicago does not look as sharp tonight. I really hope they can pull it out.