• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '12 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we've all already seen in just two weeks (also including thursday), that defense is extremely important right now.

- Look at the saints: they are lighting it up on offense but their defense is just terrible so they're 0-2
- The eagles are 2-0, not because their explosive offense is getting a ton of points, but because their defense is winning their games
- Who would have expected arizona to be 2-0, their defense
- Atlanta's offense has been great, but the problem has always been the defense. Now the defense has stepped up and are pretty good. Which makes the falcons look almost unstoppable
- Finally the 49ers: their offense isn't bad, but they certainty aren't great, but they have a such a great defense that they look like the super bowl favorites

That being said, yes you do need above average offense, but the key factor is having a good defense. You probably won't be able to draft the next Tom Brady so that's why a team needs a good defense.

Balanced teams on a hot streak win championships. Didn't D-Rock already say this.

Sort of, being good on both sides of the ball and being lucky helps win championships more than anything in my opinion.

I don't really believe in "hot streaks" as much as I think they are a factor of luck looked at with the benefit of hindsight.

Is there any reason that we stopped doing the weekly predictions (except for the annoyance of thursday night football)? I guess I'll just do mine for sunday

Tampa Bay @ Dallas ---> I think dallas will have a bounce back game, 27-17

Jacksonville @ Colts ----> Coby Fleener is going to have a huge game, 80 yards 1 TD 24-17

Bills @ Browns ---> The bills are one of those teams that can play like the best team in the league for two weeks and than just completely crash, that begins against the browns, 17-13

Jets @ Dolphins ---> I wouldn't be surprise to see the phins win this game, but I'm leaning towards the jets 23-16

Chiefs @ Saints ---> oh boy was I wrong about the chiefs, I really thought they would be good this year.. 31- 19

Bengals @ Redskins ----> There's no way RG3 can overcome all the injuries around him, if he can just give him rookie of the year right now 24-23

Rams @ Bears ----> if the bears were at st.louis I just might pick the rams, but I have to go with cutler at home 27-14

49ers @ Vikings ----> if the 49ers were home I just might have picked a shutout, nut the vikings have to get something at home 31-6

Lions @ Titans ----> This is the break out game for Jake Locker and the game where Chris Johnson finally helps out my fantasy team 27-21 titans win in OT

Falcons @ Chargers ---> The chargers are not a 2-0 team, there just not that good.. 34-10

Eagles @ Cardinals ---> McCoy, the shady one, will destroy arizona 135 yards 2 TDs (rushing/receiving), 28- 3

Steelers @ Raiders ---> I'm still scratching my head on that Carson Palmer trade, what did oakland see in him 24- 6

Texans @ Denver ---> everybody is already all over the texans dick, calm down "experts" they've played the dolphins and jacksonville, this is their first test 20-17
Patriots @ Ravens ---> I really hope the patriots continue with this whole "welker isn't starting because he had a miny holdout" crap, because that would help out the ravens.. And also, please Cam give rice the fucking football 27-24 (and oh yeah, tucker kicks the game winning field goal, fuck you cundiff!) :cool:

Packers @ Seahawks ---> this has the chance of being a close and great game, but the second woodson intercepts wilson the game is over. 24-10

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
49ers @ Vikings ----> if the 49ers were home I just might have picked a shutout, nut the vikings have to get something at home 31-6

Did you just pick the Niners to lose by 25 to the Vikings?

And nobody else does predictions because they don't mean shit. When you get a national television show, then maybe people will pay attention to what you have to say. Right now, nobody cares. And you'd probably pick the Ravens to go 16-0 anyway.

You can blame all the offensive struggles on Cam Cameron, but when it comes down to it, Flacco really isn't any good. Despite his own inflated opinion of himself, nobody else considers him an elite QB. He's the Cutler of the AFC North.

In memory of Steve Sabol, NFL Films presents

NFL Cheerleaders in Slow Motion :drool2:

Yes, the cowboys game is kind of slow right now. 10 - 7 cowboys at halftime.

And nobody else does predictions because they don't mean shit. When you get a national television show, then maybe people will pay attention to what you have to say. Right now, nobody cares. And you'd probably pick the Ravens to go 16-0 anyway.

You can blame all the offensive struggles on Cam Cameron, but when it comes down to it, Flacco really isn't any good. Despite his own inflated opinion of himself, nobody else considers him an elite QB. He's the Cutler of the AFC North.

Yeah, it's just not the same without seeing 5 or 6 middle aged men sitting at a desk, giggling like schoolgirls at some inside joke of theirs. Their predictions are just as useless. How people get paid to do that shit is beyond me.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Yeah, it's just not the same without seeing 5 or 6 middle aged men sitting at a desk, giggling like schoolgirls at some inside joke of theirs. Their predictions are just as useless. How people get paid to do that shit is beyond me.

Oh, absolutely they're useless too. None more so than that annoying fat fuck Chris Berman. But they get paid to make predictions. That's what they do.

Nobody gets paid to make predictions here, nor do the predictions mean anything. It's not like anyone is keeping a running tab on win loss records.

Vikings won

All last year we made predictions, it's fun. It takes all of 5 minutes, and I'm not asking anyone to pay me. It's just something fun to do for a few minutes.

I said before the season started that the ravens would be 10-6

We're equal now, I flipped out on you for no reason and you flipped out on me for no reason. If you want to hate me, so be it. I don't care

Whatever happened to just doing stuff for fun. What about free fantasy football? That means nothing, but it's fun. I need approval on my picks, I'm just doing it for the hell of it

The bills confuse the living hell out of me.. I have gotten every one of their games wrong (I'm in a league where I make picks and if I get them correct I win money, andron).. I have no clue what to think of them at this point

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Well I realize the Niners are supposed to win their division...but I think my Seahwks are going to SHOCK everybody this year! That loss to Arizona was unfortunate, but totally winnable, and Dallas learned how bad-ass our D really is! I think the line for Monday night is backwards.....Hawks 31--GreenBay 28
Now I must sport my team gear...

14.gif

48.jpg

I like seattle a lot, I just feel like Flynn should have been the starter... How do the seahawk fans feel about that? i've been wondering

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
I like seattle a lot, I just feel like Flynn should have been the starter... How do the seahawk fans feel about that? i've been wondering

Can't speak for all of them but it was a surprise, and I definitely wonder what Flynn would have done. I guess I just gotta trust that coach saw them both equally as much and that Wilson was the more effective passer. I still think Flynn has a bigger dick though...just my humble opinion :)

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7018379, member: 550820"]Well I realize the Niners are supposed to win their division...but I think my Seahwks are going to SHOCK everybody this year! That loss to Arizona was unfortunate, but totally winnable, and Dallas learned how bad-ass our D really is! I think the line for Monday night is backwards.....Hawks 31--GreenBay 28
Now I must sport my team gear...

14.gif

48.jpg

Mandy you have some nice Tetas. :drool2:

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7018391, member: 550820"]Really?....Maybe the rain clouds over Seattle blocked your view.....

Seattle does have a great up and coming D. I'm impressed with what I've seen from them so far. I just think it will take a little time for them to dominate.

Can't speak for all of them but it was a surprise, and I definitely wonder what Flynn would have done. I guess I just gotta trust that coach saw them both equally as much and that Wilson was the more effective passer. I still think Flynn has a bigger dick though...just my humble opinion :)

lol nice

Status
Not open for further replies.