• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '11 Season Thread

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Bench Polamalu for the first 4 games next year for lack of effort!:mad:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Next season, I predict there will be a lockout and the Miami Dolphins will become the only team to go undefeated twice.

Anybody follow the Canadian Football league? my Bears just signed Andy Fantuz, a WR with the Saskatchewan Riders. I saw some highlights of him on YouTube and he looks like a solid WR, I hope he makes the team.

I know the lockout will effect the offseason, I just hope that by August everything will be worked out. I'll admit that the entire situation is over my head.

I know the lockout will effect the offseason, I just hope that by August everything will be worked out. I'll admit that the entire situation is over my head.

March 3rd is an important date because if the two sides can't come to an agreement by that date then there will be a lockout. That means no free agency, no draft, no training camp, no nothing basically.:(

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Anybody follow the Canadian Football league? my Bears just signed Andy Fantuz, a WR with the Saskatchewan Riders. I saw some highlights of him on YouTube and he looks like a solid WR, I hope he makes the team.

You picked up one hell of a player in Fantuz. Probably (was) the most popular player on the most popular team in Canada. The dude has his own cereal here. Awesome player.

March 3rd is an important date because if the two sides can't come to an agreement by that date then there will be a lockout. That means no free agency, no draft, no training camp, no nothing basically.:(

Thanks for that explanation. Do you think the agreement will be reached by then? March 3rd is right around the corner.

You picked up one hell of a player in Fantuz. Probably (was) the most popular player on the most popular team in Canada. The dude has his own cereal here. Awesome player.

I hope he makes the team out of training camp because Cutler could use a big wideout like him. He's not the fastest guy but he has good hands and runs good routes.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Roger Goodell is the BEST commisioner in the HISTORY of Pro Sports....I'm confident he will get this done!:bowdown:
That goofy player rep. aint got a fuckin' chance against a genius like Goodell!

Thanks for that explanation. Do you think the agreement will be reached by then? March 3rd is right around the corner.

I'm optimistic there won't be a lockout but I wouldn't be surprised if there is one. NFLPA 's DeMaurice Smith said that a lockout was inevitable and I read that the owners would be able to withstand a lockout from a financial standpoint because they still will be able to collect revenue from the TV contracts even if there won't be a '11 season

Roger Goodell is the BEST commisioner in the HISTORY of Pro Sports....I'm confident he will get this done!:bowdown:
That goofy player rep. aint got a fuckin' chance against a genius like Goodell!

Gooddell is the worst comissioner, man. How does changing rules, raping the defensive aspects of the game, doing away with the good old Saturday afternoon games in December and trying to expand the season to 18 games equate to being good? Let alone the best?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Gooddell is the worst comissioner, man. How does changing rules, raping the defensive aspects of the game, doing away with the good old Saturday afternoon games in December and trying to expand the season to 18 games equate to being good? Let alone the best?

Who gives a shit about all that...I'm talking business wise!
Fuck all those whiny millionaires...:facepalm:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Colt vs. Packers Super Bowl XLVI in Indy.

See you in a year.

:hatsoff: