• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

Who the fuck is Seattle??? Fucccccccccccccccccccccccccccking rage. We can't muster 1 fucking touchdown against the vaunted Seahawk D? I'm goin to fucking kill myself.

Fuck Nate Clements.

And Detroit got robbed. I don't care what the rule is.

This!!

Who the fuck is Seattle??? Fucccccccccccccccccccccccccccking rage. We can't muster 1 fucking touchdown against the vaunted Seahawk D? I'm goin to fucking kill myself.

Well...it was only 1 game. The Seahawks are bound to implode at some point. What really blows is every fookin' douche ran to his Fantasy League and scooped up Big Mike Williams :mad: I NEED HIM! :mad:

I'm sorta thinkin' maybe I need to dump Hooshmyzadeh now... :o

Well...it was only 1 game. The Seahawks are bound to implode at some point. What really blows is every fookin' douche ran to his Fantasy League and scooped up Big Mike Williams :mad: I NEED HIM! :mad:

I'm sorta thinkin' maybe I need to dump Hooshmyzadeh now... :o

I have him in two leagues too. And Kolb. It's going to be a long year for my fantasy teams. fml

I'm ready to just shoot him. He's a great player when he's healthy. Unfortunately, the little spit fuck is only healthy once every presidential election. His motor runs in fifth gear at all times, and his body gets thrown around harder than Dez Bryant's mother. That's why he's always on IR.

It's time to just cut our losses and find a permanent replacement.

The Colts have more problems than just him. The offensive line looks porous and can't really run or pass block well.. I would hate to see how bad they would be without Peyton who has always made his offensive lines look better than they are. The defense...well the defense looks...ummm terrible. It looks like they are reverting back to how they were when they couldn't stop a run to save their lives. Even if somehow Bob Sanders didn't have a body made of glass, when a team needs a safety to be their linchpin in stopping the run, they have a problem.

boy what a strange week 1 so far and with 2 games tonight it's bound to continue. i feel for the 49ers after laying an egg in Seattle they get the Saints next Monday.

red001

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
The Jets are banging the hell outta the Ravens' O-line. Flac has been pretty cool so far. But penalties....:facepalm:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Gruden just made a good point. The Jets are using all of these counter plays and audibles, and it's like many of the Jet players aren't quite up to this level of chaos. But the Jets are pretty impressive so far.

I'm not that impressed with Mark Sanchez. I think he'll be at best an average quarterback in the NFL. As long as he QB's this team the Jets will be built around a strong defense and the running game.

Which genius thought Trent Dilfer would make a great NFL analyst :weeping: Can't he just shut his piehole for 2 minutes!!

I remember clicking over to ESPN's NFL pregame show and Keyshawn picked the Chiefs to win the AFC East and everyone in the studio laughed at him.

I'm starting to think he was on to something :shocked:

Which genius thought Trent Dilfer would make a great NFL analyst :weeping: Can't he just shut his piehole for 2 minutes!!

I remember clicking over to ESPN's NFL pregame show and Keyshawn picked the Chiefs to win the AFC East and everyone in the studio laughed at him.

I'm starting to think he was on to something :shocked:

:1orglaugh Probably the same genius who came up with that lame ass touchdown rule that royally fucked the Lions.....yeah, I am still complaining about that.

:1orglaugh Probably the same genius who came up with that lame ass touchdown rule that royally fucked the Lions.....yeah, I am still complaining about that.

And I don't fucking blame you either.It's a total bullshit rule.

No way are they that bad

I dunno man. They could easily go 1-5 in the division. 2-4 at the most. The Lions lost because of a silly rule, not because Chicago beat them. Green Bay and Minnesota will eat the Bears alive. The rest of their schedule is pretty tough too.

At Dallas
Green Bay
At New York Giants
At Carolina
Seattle
Washington
At Buffalo
Minnesota
At Miami
Philadelphia
At Detroit
New England