• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

It can be a little difficult if you aren't constantly reminded of its existence every 30 seconds. It is a great game once you get into it and understand what the hell is going on. I used to hate this sport growing up. My sports of choice were baseball, followed by boxing. Once I played it, however, my eyes were opened up and I grew to love it. Of course it is all a matter of taste. Personally, I believe culture plays a huge role in that. We North Americans seem to just love sports where people are getting the fire knocked out of them. I for one will never understand the game of cricket and how people find it appealing. To my credit, I have tried to play it. Now polo on the other hand seems really fun.

Nice gif btw.

Football (NFL) is the only sport I can watch...besides women's tennis...I lub me some Serena :lovecoupl
:glugglug:

Truth.

It is also the quintessential team sport. :bowdown:

:dito: You literally can't get anything accomplished if more than 1 person fucks up his job. Hell, depending on the position, all it takes is one person to fuck up to have disastrous effects. One weak link in the chain and it's all over. Let an offensive lineman wiff a blocking assignment on a 5 step drop passing play and see what happens. Or what about that corner back who misinterprets the play call and goes on an all out blitz on 3rd and 10 when he was supposed to drop back in coverage.

Got to you give your defense credit for a very gutty performance against SD.
You offense on the other hand....well, it ain't pretty :anonymous

But hey, at least you HAVE a football team.
All we've got here in L.A. is huge, empty hole in the ground that we paid Al Davis several million dollars for :facepalm:

On the positive side, better a hole in the ground than the Rams :glugglug:

I hope L.A. does get a team if for no other reason than other owners would no longer be able to use it to extort public funding for new stadiums or something else they want by threatening to move their teams there.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Flacco is throwing like a girl. I really hope Cincy wins this. Why? Because I hate the Ravens.:mad:

Yes five more minutes and dallas is 0-2. Plus the Eagles are winning. Great day of football.

Flacco is throwing like a girl. I really hope Cincy wins this. Why? Because I hate the Ravens.:mad:

There is no worse QB in the NFL than Joe Flacco :facepalm:

Regarding my potential Seattle Seahawk worship because of many ex-Trojans..
Nope.

I will root for Mike Williams and Lofa Tatupu to do well, but for Seattle to lose often and fire Cheatin' Pete Carroll soon...:yesyes:

I now root against New Orleans because of Reggie The SackofShitLiar Bush's presence....

I guess I might be a bit emotional and have a fair-weather fan/bandwagon complex...oh, well..c'est la vie :thefinger

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I'd like to thank Joe fuckin' Flacco for screwing over one of my fantasy teams this week. :mad:

Wtf happened to that Patriot playcalling in the second half? :facepalm: I know that Randy Moss 1-handed catch was GOAT worthy, but geez guys...it seemed we decided if we didn't beat the Jets with Randy Moss catching 10 passes and 4 TDs then they weren't worth beating today? Huh? Is that what happened? Randy looked like he went back into "Slouch" mode in the second half...how come no Wes Welker, Julian Edelman, TEs??? :weeping:

The Jets played stout in the second half. Gotta give em credit...sad to say.

I'm watching Houston vs Washington in OT and the Texans just did that cheapy TO call when Washington was lining up the game winning FG.....and it worked!!!

I love that sneaky shitty desperate TO call! :thefinger

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
^^ Ugh, as much as I hate NE (and it's a very large amount of hate), I'm starting to hate the Jets even more. They aren't even that good. And that fat fuck Ryan thinks he's a goddamn genius. You don't even have a SB win yet, douche.

I was actually rooting for the Pats to win... :o

^
I agree. I was hoping a Patriot DB would've clotheslined the fuck outta that trash-talking jake Braylon Edwards. The Jets had some asshat trying to deliver a concussion to Wes Welker, and I was waiting for some payback. Sometimes a player has to send a message to an opponent no matter the consequences (personal foul, postgame suspension/fine)...

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I'm not sure how my fantasy team is going to do this week, but I gotta say, I love seeing the Dolphins win.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I will of course be rooting for my Indianapolis Colts tonight.

Indy-34, NY-24

Go Horse!

I'm not sure how my fantasy team is going to do this week, but I gotta say, I love seeing the Dolphins win.

I watched some of the Dolphins/Vikings game on Justin...I'm a little worried that Brandon Marshall hasn't caught fire yet...but maybe he will have a breakout game next weekend against the Jets next week :yesyes:

I'm lovin' that Big D is 0-2 now :nanner: So much for that Dallas Super Bowl Dream....

Wtf? is going on with my Ravens defense :weeping: My ~FaNtAsY~ team ain't gettin' shit from them :dunno: How can they hold teams to single digits and not get a ton of points for that??