• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

The context of the rule (correct me if I'm wrong) was to try to clarify catches that happen on the sideline or in the back of endzone where the WR falls out of bounds, right?

This was not the context that the rule was meant to clarify.

Another failure.

-2 NFL Rules :facepalm:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
The offensive line had better get their shit together if Green Bay is gonna go anywhere this season.

Yikes...is that Michael Vick I see playing for Philly :facepalm:

Clay Matthews = the present day Lawrence Taylor. Matthews is unblockable on just about every play...:bowdown:

Well, based on what I see with Philly...I'll be dumping Shady McCoy off of my ~FaNtAsY~ team...the Eagles look like garbage :facepalm:

Ray Rice better carry the day for me or I'm gonna get creamed this week...:weeping:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
My Colts lost and it looks like I'm going to lose both of my fantasy match ups as well. If I ever see Mike Sims-Walker on the street I'm going to punch him in the dick.

It's not just idiotic,it's a fucking convenience for fixing games.

Fuck what that "made up" rule states,it was a fucking TD,plain and simple.They got robbed.

Would seem to be just as you said. It didn't look as though he was losing the football, more like he was transitioning into the victorious touchdown celebration as titsrock alluded to. Whatever it's the Lions. This is likely what they expect the non-reaction to be.

Randy Moss. :D

Again, nothing else matters unless he maintains control of the ball throughout. That did not happen, thus by rule, it's not a catch. Personally, I think it's an idiotic rule, but it is a rule nonetheless.

I think the rule came about because years ago there were people catching the ball in midair and losing control of it as soon as they hit the ground. Technically that was a catch back then but it resulted in to many controversial incidents and to many people thought that was to lame to be considered a catch so they changed it where a receiver has to maintain control after hitting the ground, which I think is more reasonable.

First and foremost....the Lions got FUCKED!! but at least their defensive line is every bit as good as they were hyped up to be.

Still looks like the Colts are reeling from that fleur de lis they took up the ass about 7 months ago. Do they fucking pay for Bob Sanders to be hurt? That little short fuck has spent more time on the physically inactive list than Micheal Moore has on the toilet after burrito night.

I agree with the statement about Green Bay needing to do something with that O-line.

Normally I never applaud seeing a player hurt, but Kolb getting the shit knocked out of him by Clay Matthews is just what the doctor ordered to knock the air out of those idiot Philadelphia fans.

Both Cleveland and Tampa Bay look like they need a few more years to be relevant in the NFL. Seriously, from what I have seen, they didn't look too bad today or in the preseason.

I am very confused about the outcome of the Arizona vs. St. Louis game. Did the Cardinals get worse or did the Rams get better?:dunno:

Fuck Pete Caroll.....that is all I am gonna say about that game today.

And fuck the Cowboys ten fold for that matter. I hope the Redskins skin their asses alive.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Still looks like the Colts are reeling from that flour de leis they took up the ass about 7 months ago. Do they fucking pay for Bob Sanders to be hurt? That little short fuck has spent more time on the physically inactive list than Micheal Moore has on the toilet after burrito night.

I'm ready to just shoot him. He's a great player when he's healthy. Unfortunately, the little spit fuck is only healthy once every presidential election. His motor runs in fifth gear at all times, and his body gets thrown around harder than Dez Bryant's mother. That's why he's always on IR.

It's time to just cut our losses and find a permanent replacement.

I'm ready to just shoot him. He's a great player when he's healthy. Unfortunately, the little spit fuck is only healthy once every presidential election. His motor runs in fifth gear at all times, and his body gets thrown around harder than Dez Bryant's mother. That's why he's always on IR.

It's time to just cut our losses and find a permanent replacement.

Understandable. I mean I have respect for the little bastard because he is 4ft nothing but he is out there flying around with a fearless attitude opening a can of whoop ass against guys who could probably eat him for lunch.*looks over shoulder for Albert Haynesworth* But seriously, I am not even a Colts fan and I get a little aggravated by the fact that he is always hurt.

My Bears won an ugly game but a win is a win and I'll take it.

Yeah,but it's the beginning of the end for them.Dallas,GB,and The Giants in the next three games spell nothing but doom for this team.

Who the fuck is Seattle??? Fucccccccccccccccccccccccccccking rage. We can't muster 1 fucking touchdown against the vaunted Seahawk D? I'm goin to fucking kill myself.

Fuck Nate Clements.

And Detroit got robbed. I don't care what the rule is.

Just like I thought. The Broncos suck and are going to suck the whole 2010 season.

Angel. If you still call CO your state of residence...MOVE NOW. All of your football teams (except Air Force :tongue:) are horrible..and worthy of this -->:anonymous

No, that would be the Tuck Rule play, Oakland against New England.
Who says that was a bad call? They got that one right! :thefinger

ALL HAIL LORD BRADY :bowdown: ALL HAIL LORD BRADY :bowdown: