• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be interesting to see how my Heat fair without Chris Bosh. I think we should win the game tonight, but I wouldn't be surprised if we lose a game on the road. Ultimately, we should still win this series.

Don't know if we can get past Boston or the Western Conference champs without Bosh.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
shatnerchoke1.jpg

MVP Lebron missed 2 key FTs to put Heat ahead with 50 sec left to play. and Wade missed a layup to tie the game w/ 15 sec remaining.

The Heat just played like shit. Sure, some will point that Bosh wasn't playing, but the Heat put themselves in the position to win and didn't execute.

On to the next one.

Wade pulled a Jason Smith after flopping and not getting the call at the other end and doesn't get suspended. lol Is Brendan Shanahan running the show in the NBA now?

DR. B

Closed Account
Go Spurs Go!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!

DR. B

Closed Account
Why did Steve Blake attempt that 3? You always fake the shot, take a step forward, shoot :/

DR. B

Closed Account
He was wide open.

but they didnt need a three to win. for the shot percentage to go higher, you fake the 3 point shot, when defender goes for the fake, you then move up, take the shot so that you're closer to the basket, giving you a higher percentage to make the shot.

Has anybody seen rwill25??? LOL!!!!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Man, you know who sucks? Chris Bosh. What did he ever contribute to the Heat? Lebron and Dwayne are good enough on their own without a third wheel.

:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.